Re: Falcao for Chicharito

I might be able to get chicharito by exchanging him for Falcao' date=' do you guys think I should do it? :D

[b']Falcao should have been 92 last review[/b]

Chicharito will be 92 soon

Falcao will probably move to a top side, Chicharito already has...

I can't decide..

if you can i would wait and see if Falcao moves from Porto as he's attracted alot of intrest however if he stays at Porto he can't go above 91 due to the rating cap in Portugal.

Personally would do the deal as Hernandez is only going to get better as time goes on but so will Falcao however i personally think Hernandez will have the better future rating wise :)

I would do it as I doubt Falcao would move. Chelsea want Moutinho I think now because of Essiens injury and he is going to cost about 35M so they cant get both of em. Also Chicharito is already at a good club and his first season was excellent so you cant go wrong with him, he is bound to rise quickly.

if you can i would wait and see if Falcao moves from Porto as he's attracted alot of intrest however if he stays at Porto he can't go above 91 due to the rating cap in Portugal.

Personally would do the deal as Hernandez is only going to get better as time goes on but so will Falcao however i personally think Hernandez will have the better future rating wise :)

I guess you're right, it's best to wait..

Falcao to chelsea might make him PL topscorer next season, and Chicharito might have been a one season wonder (I'm pretty sure that's nonsense though)

Difficult to predict this one :rolleyes:

I guess you're right' date=' it's best to wait..

Falcao to chelsea might make him PL topscorer next season, and Chicharito might have been a one season wonder (I'm pretty sure that's nonsense though)

Difficult to predict this one :rolleyes:[/quote']

Well, since Falcao has recently gone out and stated He'll be staying in Porto and the fact that he did re-sign with them shows He aint moving ... and even if he did, He would not perhaps be a top scorer, atleast not in his first season ... PL and portugese leauges are 2 different things !

And personally, I'd go for Chicharito !