Ill make a few points that i feel are important before i give trade details so you can all make a more informed decision. But I a looking to trade Xabi Alonso possibly

1) I play either a 3-4-1-2(a) or a 4-2-3-1(B) generally

2) I have several several central midfielders who are of a higher rating. Xavi, Fabregas and Busquets who are equal to him. Not to mention I have M'Vila Bender as youth players who are also of the same position and Pique who is also capable of playing DM if ever needed.

3) Generally i use the (a) formation Xavi and Fabregas as the 2 in the center and in formation (B) i use Xavi (of Fabregas) and Busquets (or Alonso) so in my opinion i loose nothing by accepting a trade for Xabi Alonso. (i dont care about tournament matches at all generally play all back ups

4) Currently looking to make a deal Cavani + Van Der Weil +10M is it worth it? My concerns on the deal are that both Cavani and VDW are at clubs that they are unlikely to go higher than their 91/90 levels. I know longer term and with a move away from current clubs they could be expected to rise. But htat seems atleast another summer away.

So opinions please. Sorry for the long winded explanation. Thank in advance

Re: Xabi Alonso trade

Ill make a few points that i feel are important before i give trade details so you can all make a more informed decision. But I a looking to trade Xabi Alonso possibly

1) I play either a 3-4-1-2(a) or a 4-2-3-1(B) generally

2) I have several several central midfielders who are of a higher rating. Xavi' date=' Fabregas and Busquets who are equal to him. Not to mention I have M'Vila Bender as youth players who are also of the same position and Pique who is also capable of playing DM if ever needed.

3) Generally i use the (a) formation Xavi and Fabregas as the 2 in the center and in formation (B) i use Xavi (of Fabregas) and Busquets (or Alonso) so in my opinion i loose nothing by accepting a trade for Xabi Alonso. (i dont care about tournament matches at all generally play all back ups

4) Currently looking to make a deal Cavani + Van Der Weil +10M is it worth it? My concerns on the deal are that both Cavani and VDW are at clubs that they are unlikely to go higher than their 91/90 levels. I know longer term and with a move away from current clubs they could be expected to rise. But htat seems atleast another summer away.

So opinions please. Sorry for the long winded explanation. Thank in advance[/quote']

It's good that you laid it out like that.

I really really like Alonso, but you;ve got three SMs who are better than him, so it seems a good trade.

Are VDW and Cavani squad signings?

Pique can't play DM anymore though

On th etopic of Alonso' date=' do you think he will rise anymore?[/quote']

I think he may have peaked. Persoanlly i reckon he is of a 95 standard when you look at some of the other players at that level, but if it was going to happen, the World Cup was going to be it.

Maybe if Real do a treble or something, but it'll probably be Ozil and Co. who would pick up the plaudits.

They would both be squad signings. But both squad singings with the potential to become more and RB is a VERY weak position for me I have Ramos but his back up is nothing to brag about.

I may look to use Xabi as bait for a better prospect but this deal is currently in the works and wanted to see what you thought. So thanks

Banterman: repped