Sign in to follow this  
FabregasLegend

Selling to external clubs.

At what point in a new setup do transfer listed players get sold to external clubs?

Also how does it all work because I've had players never receive bids for weeks or sometimes not at all. An example has been Arshavin, I had been trying for a whole season to sell him and it only happened at the start of the next when a new manager joined. He was shortlisted and I later made an offer.

Re: Selling to external clubs.

At what point in a new setup do transfer listed players get sold to external clubs?

Also how does it all work because I've had players never receive bids for weeks or sometimes not at all. An example has been Arshavin' date=' I had been trying for a whole season to sell him and it only happened at the start of the next when a new manager joined. He was shortlisted and I later made an offer.[/quote']

Very strange. Normally external clubs bid for trl players after the first league game is played.

I thought so aswell. It finally went through yesterday' date=' though I still can't explain why some trl players just never get offers.[/quote']

Maybe no one wants em-like Denilson in real life :D

Anyway-usually takes a while -after the first game of the season and won't happen if the price is left blank (meaning Part exchange only). Also sometimes takes longer if you or another manager owns the team that the player belongs to in real life.

tell me about it.

the worst thing is actually when you have a player whose real life club is unmanaged in your game world and the club never makes enough money to be in a position to make an offer for them. cos unmanaged clubs wont bid for players if it means they go overdrawn, the same as the game wont let us either. this happened to me and it took me a while to work out why i wasnt getting any offers, cos it seemed other clubs wont make bids for a player if the real life one is unmanaged. the only option in that case for me was to create a duplicate account to take over the club and sell some of there players, then resign and then they make an offer. not the right thing to do but it was the only way i was gonna shift the player.

Selling to external clubs has stopped working for me. Does anyone else have this problem? I've had players on the market for their normal value for weeks and there are no offers. :(

I have the same same same problem! What the heck happened with SM ?

That's a bit strange, I haven't had any problems with such deals. I listed two players at the weekend, I since sold one and just accepted a bid for the other one, both bids were from external clubs.

It may have been touched on earlier, but if you want to sell them then put a price on the player.

Don't put the price lower than what he is worth however,

I seem to find that putting it just 1 or 2 million over attracts bids over the valuation anyway.