Who should I try to sell and who should I keep from my squad?

Messi 99

Ronaldo 98

Iniesta 97

Ibrahimovic 96

Pique 95

Sneijder 95

Cambiasso 95

Ozil 94

Busquets 94

Ramos 94

Torres 94

Reina 93

Sagna 92

Ramires 91

M`Vila 90

Javi Martinez 90

Maxwell 90

Neymar 89

Balotelli 89

Witsel 89

By the way, I play a 3-5-2.

I have already agreed a deal to give away Javi Martinez and Witsel in exchange for Muniain, Thiago, Kiko, and Morata.

I am planning on trying to get rid of Cambiasso (after his current TB is up) because I have Busquets.

I would get rid of Maxwell, but he`s my only LB. Any good 88-89 rated replacements?

And what should I do with Ramires? He`s not in my starting XI, but will he rise further next season at Chelsea?

Thanks in advance! :)

Re: My Squad

Messi 99

Ronaldo 98

Iniesta 97

Ibrahimovic 96

Pique 95

Sneijder 95

Cambiasso 95

Ozil 94

Busquets 94

Ramos 94

Torres 94

Reina 93

Sagna 92

Ramires 91

M`Vila 90

Javi Martinez 90

Maxwell 90

Neymar 89

Balotelli 89

Witsel 89

You have a very good team. The ones in red are players i suggest you get rid of because I can see them falling fairly soon, and feel like you could get very good deals for them now. I would also keep martinez as he is rated very highly and of the players you're getting in return only muniain has a good chance of getting 90/+ in the next year or so. Some players I would suggest players that are younger and have a very good chance of rising, these would be players like; sanchez, rossi, aguero, suarez, chicharito, mata, gotze, kroos, muller (even though seemingly he didn''t have the best of seasons), hazard, sakho, hummels, subotic, luiz, cissokho, coentrao, marcelo, modric (most of these are 90+ and will most likely change fairly soon and are not really huge gambles)