Calling All Distinguished Members Of The Forum

Save my setup!!!

AVAILABLE TEAMS

This really is a unique setup for the manager who wants something more challenging than owning countless Chelsea, Man Utds, Madrids or Milans with millions to spend. I'm also after people who wont just spend the cash available then leave because they havent got the skills to do anything with there team. The list below are teams available and the financial position.

TAMWORTH division two £21.9m

DAGENHAM AND REDBRIDGE division two £17.4m

SLIEMA WANDERERS division three £14.6m

SOUTHPORT division three £13.2m

RUSHDEN AND DIAMONDS division three £11.0m

EAST FIFE division three £13.0m

ALLOA ATHLETIC division three £10.0m

GRAYS ATHLETIC division three £10.2m

ARBROATH division three £11.6m

There must be some guys out there after a challenge. Please take one of the above sides and show that you are a good manager without having to own a top club. All sides have some money and season two has only just begun. CMON what are you waiting for!!!!!.

This as far as i know is the only setup of its kind and i also keep everyone update with whats going on via the thread titled 'leamington ivitational' which is also the setups name.

If this isnt enough to convince you then consider the large amount of money i had too put in to create another custom setup for people to take part in, only to see them leave in search of other challenges. My hard earned £10 needs to be money well spent and i can only do that with you fine people. Anyone with a spare place for a team come and have a go, you might just like it.

Thank you Bryan for taking up the challenge, thats one down any more.

Thanks Nav, thought you may of left them to make a space for Razzas.

Thank you to Wolfie for taking on Gretna.

Re: Calling All Distinguished Members Of The Forum

COWDENBEATH division three £13.2m

There isn't too many set-ups with my home town-ish team (closest professional team to where I'm from) in it so I cant pass on the opportunity to manage them if its ok with you Steve :)

Save my setup!!!

AVAILABLE TEAMS

This really is a unique setup for the manager who wants something more challenging than owning countless Chelsea' date=' Man Utds, Madrids or Milans with millions to spend. I'm also after people who wont just spend the cash available then leave because they havent got the skills to do anything with there team. The list below are teams available and the financial position.

DAGENHAM AND REDBRIDGE division two £17.4m

ADELAIDE UNITED division two

SLIEMA WANDERERS division three £14.6m

SOUTHPORT division three £13.2m

RUSHDEN AND DIAMONDS division three £11.0m

EAST FIFE division three £13.0m

GRAYS ATHLETIC division three £10.2m

ARBROATH division three £11.6m

There must be some guys out there after a challenge. Please take one of the above sides and show that you are a good manager without having to own a top club. All sides have some money and season two has only just begun. CMON what are you waiting for!!!!!.

This as far as i know is the only setup of its kind and i also keep everyone update with whats going on via the thread titled 'leamington ivitational' which is also the setups name.

If this isnt enough to convince you then consider the large amount of money i had too put in to create another custom setup for people to take part in, only to see them leave in search of other challenges. My hard earned £10 needs to be money well spent and i can only do that with you fine people. Anyone with a spare place for a team come and have a go, you might just like it.

Anyone else :)

• 3 weeks later...

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE

Peterborough United - Division one 12/12 - £8.6m

Dagenham and Redbridge - Division two 11/12 - £18.0m

Southport - Division three 8/12 - £13.2m

East Fife - Division three 12/12 - £13.0m

Burton Albion - Division three 5/12 - £3.2m

Rushden and Diamonds - Division three 9/12 - £10.5m

Arbroath - Division three 11/12 - £11.4m

Grays Athletic - Division three 10/12 - £10.3m

Appealing again to anyone who can step up to the challenge. Not only do you get to put your managerial talents to the test, you get my rundown of all the goings on in the setup here.

Leamington Invitational Thread

• 2 weeks later...

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE

Peterborough United - Division one 12/12 - £9.3m

Wrexham - Division one 3/12 - £19.3m

Dagenham and Redbridge - Division two 11/12 - £17.8m

Southport - Division three 6/12 - £13.1m

East Fife - Division three 12/12 - £12.7m

Burton Albion - Division three 8/12 - £2.7m

Rushden and Diamonds - Division three 10/12 - £10.3m

Arbroath - Division three 11/12 - £11.4m

Grays Athletic - Division three 7/12 - £10.1m

Appealing again to anyone who can step up to the challenge. Not only do you get to put your managerial talents to the test' date=' you get my rundown of all the goings on in the setup here.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=6201

Bumping this baby back up the list :P

• 1 month later...

We have a week before season three begins and i want only the best SM forumer managers to fill the gaps in my setup.

The unique style of this setup means you will not find any Ronaldinho, Ronaldo or Rooneys but instead we have players like Nugent, Derbyshire and Rossi grabbing the headlines instead.

No player in the setup is rated 90 or higher, this is not allowed so managers have to use there expertise to buy players who wont go over the mark.

So if your fed up of the same stars in the same sides and fancy a challenge come and join NOW giving you enough time to make a team yours before the season starts.

TEAMS AVAILABLE

Peterborough United - Division Two -£18.9m

Southport - Division Three - £18.4m

Grays Athletic - Division Three - £16.7m

Arbroath - Division Three - £16.9m

Forest Green - Division Three - £7.9m

East Fife - Division Three - £17.9m

Rushden and Diamonds - Division Three - £17.0m

Hope to hear from you all very soon.

We have a week before season three begins and i want only the best SM forumer managers to fill the gaps in my setup.

The unique style of this setup means you will not find any Ronaldinho' date=' Ronaldo or Rooneys but instead we have players like Nugent, Derbyshire and Rossi grabbing the headlines instead.

No player in the setup is rated 90 or higher, this is not allowed so managers have to use there expertise to buy players who wont go over the mark.

So if your fed up of the same stars in the same sides and fancy a challenge come and join NOW giving you enough time to make a team yours before the season starts.[/size']

TEAMS AVAILABLE

Southport - Division Three - £18.4m

Grays Athletic - Division Three - £16.7m

Arbroath - Division Three - £16.9m

Forest Green - Division Three - £7.9m

East Fife - Division Three - £17.9m

Rushden and Diamonds - Division Three - £17.0m

Hope to hear from you all very soon.

Surprisingly only filled up two gaps, do people really not want to challenge themselves and rather have the easy ride by managing a good side.

C'mon show us you have managerial expertise by taking part in this setup. Season three starts tonight.

Please join, people. It can make a good manager great :D

My Bristol Rovers team are a force to be reckoned with and it's down to this setup I got to control the team I really should hate controlling, being a Bristol City fan. It really is unique, you CANNOT call yourself a good manager unless you take one of the many challenging teams avaliable to use! So please, do a good thing and join this setup!

• 1 month later...

Appealing again for anyone interested in joining.

Newcastle United Jets - division one - £5,800,000

Raith Rovers - division two - £0,236,000

Southport - division three - £18,100,000

Grays Atheltic - division three - £17,200,000

Burton Albion - division three - £10,500,000

Arbroath - division three - £16,800,000

Forest Green Rovers - division three - £6,500,000

Rushden and Diamonds - division three - £16,400,000

Not many setups out there offer this type of challenge and also i cant name five match threads that are as good as mine, take a look http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=6201&highlight=leamington

Also have a space in my Survivor setup. CSKA Moscow are available and have £16,900,000 to spend

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=4769&highlight=kevche

Thanks for reading.