Calling All Distinguished Members Of The Forum

Re: Calling All Distinguished Members Of The Forum

Lemmy sorry for quitting this setup. It was a tough decision. Just with uni coming up i really need to cut down ;) ! im sure you understand. And for all out there' date=' its an amazing setup[/quote']

Notice how you didnt ditch Valencia, Milan, Liverpool or Feyenoord to name a few :D:P .

Suppose being bottom and a way off the pace had something to do with it ;)

Notice how you didnt ditch Valencia' date=' Milan, Liverpool or Feyenoord to name a few :D:P .

Suppose being bottom and a way off the pace had something to do with it ;)[/quote']

lol. Fair point but thats kinda true. Tbf, another person could do alot better than what im doing with them atm. Because they have got some great players.

• 1 month later...

Yes Yes me again, season four will start soon in the Invitational temas free and looking for managers are. If your only interested in Barca's Chelskis and Man U's then read no further.

DIVISION ONE

CRAWLEY TOWN monies £16,000,000 players 25 average rating 84 average age 32

DIVISION TWO

NORTHWICH VICTORIA monies £9,400,000 players 19 average rating 79 average age 28

DIVISION THREE

BURTON ALBION monies £18,200,000 players 27 average rating 72 average age 26

RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS monies £20,600,000 players 26 average rating 67 average age 24

Please apply for clubs and have fun, many top forumers are in this setup and make it very challenging and enjoyable.

Steve could i apply for a team and be accepted, i just want to check what players are out there available, as i tend to shy away from joining existing league do to the lack of being able to sign players.If not i will drop them ASAP and will not touch a thing,just want to view a few things to know if i have a leg to stand on or not before i take the challenge

I have applied for Rushden and Diamonds Div 4 team, to take a look around.Only took this team because they are in div 3, if i where to actualy join i'd quit and chose raith rovers

EDIT I will take the challenge, and have choose the Raith Rovers, should you accept

Great to have you guys aboard' date=' good luck :) .

Also have two teams free in the Survivor setup:

REAL MADRID monies £20,100,000 average rating 90 average age 25 players 30

CSKA MOSCOW monies £19,000,000 average rating 88 average age 27 players 28

Will be more choosy about the people i take on for these ones so drop me a pm if interested.[/size']

i'll take up REAL MADRID..

i m Forset Green in ur other Set up and finished third with a Moderate team..

so i think i m do a GREAT job with REAL ...

pmed u..

I will take Raith Roversm or Rushden and Diamonds with my other account if thats O.K. with you guys!! I applied for Raith Rovers....but so did Havoc it seems.

The account is brand new, so the rating is at 40, but I want to have a challenge! :) Please accept the application-should be under the same name (Gavin Metz)

...and btw-great job making something so unique and hard, yet getting people interested...

I have just applied to join Crawley Town. Hope you let me join. It was a new account and account name is Tom Pham. Cheers B):)

Good luck with my old team Tom. Won the cup with them last season and finished 3rd so you have a lot to live up to!!! haha.