• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Prior to reviewing the Campeonato Brasileiro Série A we are taking a short break for approximately 10 days due to introducing the new UI." - Soccer Manager on Twitter on the 15th of July 2011 Braz

Re: Brazil Risers

Júnior GILBERTO Fwd 75 > 77

He managed to scored 12 goals and 1369 mins for his former club Santa Cruz.

should he rise to 75 >81 or 83

State league results are not known for being overly appreciated.

Especially the PERNAMBUCANO 1, the state league he played in, it has zero Serie A teams.

OK..now i know. but what about Wellington Nem 75 from figuierense? he is former U17 in 2009 score only one goal. how much do you think he will rise?

play only 235 mins one goal

I put him down as a +2 - 75 > 77

My reasoning is there was another young player last review who started two games and played 180 minutes in the Serie A and got a +2 from 75 to 77 so I am predicting the soccer manager reviewers will do the same with this guy.

Its possible he won't get it, my predictions are based on Soccerway stats and how I think the reviewers will adjust the ratings this time. Maybe I have been a bit too conservative or less probably optimistic at reviewing the reviewers, time will tell. B)

Especially the PERNAMBUCANO 1' date=' the state league he played in, it has zero Serie A teams.[/quote']

does sudamericano stats also count in? example aleks GK he plays for Brazil in U20 Peru 2011. and brazil won the tournament. then he should be high rise. and plays 5 matches full time. 450 mins

does sudamericano stats also count in? example aleks GK he plays for Brazil in U20 Peru 2011. and brazil won the tournament. then he should be high rise. and plays 5 matches full time. 450 mins

No they don't count.

The Sudamericana club continental competitions count but the Sudamericana U20 + U17 matches don't.

Respuesta: Brazil Risers

Júnior GILBERTO Fwd 75 > 77

He managed to scored 12 goals and 1369 mins for his former club Santa Cruz.

should he rise to 75 >81 or 83

Then, Should I Buy him? He scored 12 goals,but in Santa Cruz...

Are you sure that he could rise to 81/82/83?

Re: Respuesta: Brazil Risers

Then' date=' Should I Buy him? He scored 12 goals,but in Santa Cruz...

Are you sure that he could rise to 81/82/83?[/quote']

No ujfalusi3 mate, the state league he scored 12 in is too weak, no-one bothers to read up about that state league. In fact all state leagues count for very little, its mostly about the Serie A.

SoccerManager Tweet on 23rd July

"We will start to review the Campeonato Brasileiro Série A on Monday".

So I'm hoping they will start to update the ratings on Tuesday (Tomorrow)

And yet its nearly 2 hours into wednesday and Brazil is in the "NEXT" leagues to be reviewed section and not "CURRENT" :(

Finally they started the review today, I have 4/4 right so far :D

Though I missed the only two players that got a +3 :

Henrique LEO > 75 - Started the two games for América Mineiro during the last week to bring him up to 187 minutes total.

Gustavo BASTOS > 80 - Regular for Avai this season, missed him due to his age oops!

Finally they started the review today' date=' I have 4/4 right so far :D

Though I missed the only two players that got a +3 :

Henrique LEO > 75 - Started the two games for América Mineiro during the last week to bring him up to 187 minutes total.

Gustavo BASTOS > 80 - Regular for Avai this season, missed him due to his age oops![/quote']

Rodrigues Romano also got a +3. Had him on the shortlist but didn't think he would rise due to Avai's form this season so didn't buy him:( I reckon we could see some big rises (maybe even 84/85 for Oscar)

You might want to add Luiz Antonio of Flamengo to the OP. Pretty much nailed on for +3 at least.

Rodrigues Romano also got a +3. Had him on the shortlist but didn't think he would rise due to Avai's form this season so didn't buy him:( I reckon we could see some big rises (maybe even 84/85 for Oscar)

Good points' date=' I'm still thinking they wont be that generous overall but I could be wrong.

You might want to add Luiz Antonio of Flamengo to the OP. Pretty much nailed on for +3 at least.

Yeah I agree, Luiz Antonio will probably get a +3, he's out of contract in one of my WC set-ups too :)

MANOEL' date=' Messias Will he rise? If yes how much?[/quote']

Messias MANOEL will stay at 85 IMO.