Charlie Adam

Re: Charlie Adam

I think he will be in the first eleven. I feel he could be used like Alonso was when he was at Liverpool.

Just wait to see how it's he play.You can't say will be like Alonso,Xabi it's the best DM in the world it's hard to reach his level.

Ontopic: @minhha09-agreed with this guy.

Just wait to see how it's he play.You can't say will be like Alonso' date='Xabi it's the best DM in the world it's hard to reach his level.

Ontopic: @minhha09-agreed with this guy.[/quote']

I didn't say he plays like Alonso I said he will be used like Alonso. Alonso isn't the best DM in the world either. Look no further than Schweiny or Busquets.

Im wondering who will be starters....Meirelles wont?I believe he was good this seazon

He was good. But I just had a look at the whole Liverpool team and I think they will adopt a rotation system (already mentioned)

MEIRELES, Raul.

QUILANI, Alberto.

LUCAS, Leiva.

HENDERSON, Jordan

ADAM, Charlie

POULSEN, Christian

GERRARD, Steven

All these players play in a similar position.

Liverpool has a couple players per position-and Charlie was bought to give competition for a particular creative presence. However, his career has been blighted by lack of fitness-and it was only at Blackpool that he was able to get regular guaranteed first team football and thus his fitness level remained high. Not sure the same can be said of him in the current Liverpool set up.

If Meirelles/Aqullani is sold (as is rumoured) he may get more games-but expect a great start and a later slump in form if he does not get much games.