Best offer...EVER?!?

villaman

Haha...just received the following offer for Ronaldinho in a pm;

hey ul give u 15.6 mill + s.gerrard for ronaldinho?we r plyin each otha nxt 2 so if u acept ul put a striker in goal 4 ar match? wb

Now obviously being the upstanding member of society that I am I refused straight away but thought it was funny nonetheless - who knows I may have answered differently had Ronaldinho not been unavailable for transfer for the next 17 turns though..!!

...Only messing... :D

Re: Best offer...EVER?!?

This isnt my greatest deal but for sheva when he was 96, i got adriano plus zlatan imbrahimovic , next week sheva went down :D

Iv had some great deals, my best money wise probably being 60 million for fred (92) how it went through is beyond me

This isnt my greatest deal but for sheva when he was 96' date=' i got adriano plus zlatan imbrahimovic , next week sheva went down :D

Iv had some great deals, my best money wise probably being 60 million for fred (92) how it went through is beyond me[/quote']

I sold Sheva when he was 97 to Ajax. That time Sneijder was 92 I think.

Sold him for 15 mil, Sneijder and Huntelaar. After that, he sold me Babel for 10.5 mil.

Guest raulinho

seeing messi scoering a great goal agiat getafe i woz too exicated plus afta i buyed him 4 70 mil plus lampard and terry lol and somehow it went through it woz in WC 555

• 2 weeks later...

I think my transfer last night was probably one of the greatest ever B)

Don't know how it went through but I sold Cristiano Ronaldo to Barcelona for £78 million and Xavi last night B)

I was surprised it went through considering that Xavi has a higher rating than Ronaldo :confused:

my valencia, barca n real were in a bidding war for ronaldo

i offered 10mil + villa while barca n real made other interesting offers

next day i came on, united made me a counter offer of 19million! :eek:

i wanted to accept of cos but saw that united made the same counter offer to barca n real for 21mil n 20mil respectively and they have already accepted the counter offer of cos.

the deal did not collapse due to the current problem and i also went ahead accept the counter offer..

after the tranfers were processed, ronaldo ended up joining my team!|!|

couldnt believe my eyes though and i didnt in wat order the transfers were done but im certainly not complaining|!!|

ronaldo for only 19million!! :eek:

Best Deal I have made, I sold Ronaldinho from my Barca Team to Arsenal for 65m AND Toure RT94 AND Van Persie RT 92

Both these players will go up in ratings as they are Brilliant and Van persie Great Prospect, although i miss have ronaldinho, got tons of cash and got to great players. What you all think????????

Oh... and my 2nd Best Deal... Had been running my Man C EC team and the guy before had brought Tevez RT93 for 17m. I ended up selling Tevez to Liverpool for 10m Plus Ibrahimovich RT93 AND Riise RT91, and 2 Days Later Ibrahimovich Rating went up to 94, so i ended up with a 94 FC a 91LB/LM AND 10m

What a deal for an EC setup!!!!!

The best offer I ever got was for my Arsenal team in WC506. Real Madrid offered me £85 million plus Robinho and Ruud Van Nistelrooy for Thierry Henry. I was happy to accept and in a later deal exchanged RVN for Leo Messi.

best deal was on my barce - 98.5 mill + beckham 4 deco well the manager before sold all the best players and sold them at 98 mill and stuff like that , i found the club unmanaged cause i was searchin through all the setups i saw the barce and took em looked at deals (not the money yet) and players sold 4 98 mill so i looked at my money there was 416 million i aint lyin about this and i bourght a mint youth squad with 72 players in it now and still got 330 mill