The Olive League

Ian Eltringham

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Olive League

For the first time in the entire day, I've actually got a wee bit of time just for me ... so am gonna sit down and go over the finances and the team in general to see wich of the players I've got written down on my list ( Yeah I am that nerdy :D ) That I can buy !!

Only around 650 K .... so there's going to be ALOT of P/E's in this world lol ... But hey, atleast the setup has started !

I've said it before Ian, A GREAT initiative !! Will be extremely fun to see if anyone ever reaches the 1st Division in this setup ... the one who does will have to be an extremely good scout :P:p;)

I don't like how dead this thread is ... i need to show this thing off to other forumers !!

I've placed a fair bit of bids that I'm very pleased with atm ... Have also got three players transferlisted ... all them are above 80 ... but i don't really care about that as I'd rather buy risers and get depth enough for an entire season !

Selling those players will probably earn me around 10 million ... wich is extremely good in a set-up such as this !!

Am very much looking forward to what'll happen in the next couple of days ! And if anyone wants a friendly, drop me off a VM ^^

There are transfer windows though! So no bids will actually be accepted until...next month (the "Turn 1" game is on the 31st of July) unless I'm very much mistaken :)

The offer for Taishi TAGUCHI of Nagoya Grampus from NK Istra 1961 has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Paolo GUERCI of Pavia from NK Istra 1961 has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Bids accepted on 10 players:

Ola John

Cheick Doukoure

John Bostock

Innocent Emeghara

Teteh Bangura

Muhamed Besic

Layvin Kurzawa

Andy Delort

Musa Cagiran

Ali Ahamada - Was the only player that someone else bidded on, I'm going to get him tho since my P/E was worth over 5 million and Modena only bidded player value of 2.1 million !

All in all, a fantastic result for NK Istra 1961 on the transfer market ! and i do have to say that i prefer this one over Red Star ^^

Bids accepted on 10 players:

Ola John

Cheick Doukoure

John Bostock

Innocent Emeghara

Teteh Bangura

Muhamed Besic

Layvin Kurzawa

Andy Delort

Musa Cagiran

Ali Ahamada - Was the only player that someone else bidded on' date=' [/b']I'm going to get him tho since my P/E was worth over 5 million and Modena only bidded player value of 2.1 million !

All in all, a fantastic result for NK Istra 1961 on the transfer market ! and i do have to say that i prefer this one over Red Star ^^

Granit Xhaka :P

Olive is my favourite as well mate. Seems more of an impossible challenge long term whereas in Red Star I think a few of us will eventually get to division 1 and once there be able to compete reasonably well.

Piacenza have completed their blitz on the transfer market :)

New arrivals:

Manuel Lanzini

Marce-Andre Ter Stegen

Marc Hornschuh

Jordan Spence

Aparecido Wellington

Loureiro Allan

Granat Xhaka

John Flanagan

Massadio Haidara

Mathieu Peybernes

Chris Mavinga

Jerson Cabral

Zakaria Labyad

Karim Bellarabi

Romain Alessandrini

Jean-Christophe Bahebeck

John Guidetti

Gimnàstic Have bids accepted for:

BOILESEN' date=' Nicolai

DRAXLER, Julian

NIANG, M'baye

MEE, Ben

COULIBALY, Souleymane

MORRISON, Ravel[/quote']

All have completed thir move to Gimnàstic and have bids accepted for WICKHAM, Connor and MIYAICHI, Ryo but face competition on both. Unfortunately I feel I missed out on both.:o

And I agree I feel this is better than red star. More of a challenge:D.

You have about 3 players there i was thinking about bidding on :P

Very good buys mate ^^

Yes indeed, It does seem like an impossible challenge ! but i think that in about .... 1 - 1.5 years ( Yeah I'm planning on staying here for that long .. AND longer lol ) Well have atleast championship class on our teams !! I expect Bangura to get a very good rise !! so that's an 80+ right there ! Delort should get atleast 83 next rating ..

Don't think It'll be impossible !! I think a few of us can be in Div 3 in 2 seasons time ! And i do hope I'm one of them ^^

I've got a few of my players on TrL ! They'll bring me in alot of millions ;)

The players you bought wich i wanted is :

John Guidetti - Sweden FTW !! lol

Zakaria Labyad

Bahebeck

Flanagan

Xhaka !

Good buys mate ! Very good !

It's in set-ups like this that true managerial skills are shown ! :P

Odil AHMEDOV has completed his move to Piacenza from Anzhi in a swap deal for Sergio VOLPI

I think Volpi may have retired so decided to trade him out while I had a chance. Ahmedov should be a very decent replacement for him. Can't see much else happening in the way of transfers for a while at Piacenza as we have no cash left and not much can be done in the way of trades.

Reasonably happy with what we have brought into the squad with 18 players joining in total. Looking forward to the season kicking off now :)