The Red Star Championship

Ian Eltringham

Re: The Red Star Championship

Changed my mind about what team to have last minute and went for Dinamo Tbilisi. Prefered the name :) Got a £2.3M budget to spend.

Part way through setting up the Olive League so please hang on a bit longer for job offers to be sent.

I'm going to wait for another 10 minutes' date=' after that I'm gunna take it like a man ( crawl up in a corner and cry )[/font']

Aaron Duffy (Forum) takes control of Slavia Sofia.

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

Slavia Sofia were founded in 1913 and play their home games at Slavia Stadium Sofia in Sofia. The club is also known as Belite.

already got 9 offers in but going to wait sell all the high priced players off and then buy in some more players :)

alex ferguson takes control of Borac Čačak.

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious promotion challenge.

Borac Čačak were founded in 1926 and play their home games at Borca kraj Morave in Čačak. The club is also known as Zebre. They have a rivalry with Mladost Lučani.

Helllo :)..

I'm going to wait for another 10 minutes' date=' after that I'm gunna take it like a man ( crawl up in a corner and cry )[/font']

Sorry mate, went as fast as I could. It's quite time consuming adding each club into the game world.

Anyway all job offers sent out now apart from:

Dnepr - EugeniuC

Universitatea Craiova - MUTD

You guys need to send a PM to My SM Account in the following format so I know where to send the job offer.

---------------------------------

Subject:

The Red Star Championship

<>

----------------------------------

If anyone else wants to join there are vacancies at:

Slavia Praha

Chornomorets

NK Osijek

Zorya

Ofcourse this will remain active !!! I'm here you know !! I never shut up ... kinda :rolleyes:

Well I'm' atleast 10 times more active now then a week ago ( have finally gotten my new 1.5 TB harddrive !! WOOP :P )

Astra has a goodish team ... will ofcourse strenghten with a few players .... some depth and some raw talent :P

Complete bid war for Oxlade as per usual ... lol, Didn't even bother to hide what i bid since everyone is in that area :P

Anyway ... I'm going to win this !! If anyone else wins I'll ban em ! :o:o

Welcome mate and good luck in East Germany :)

Is the Berlin wall in this setup mate ? :eek::eek:

I know exactly what players i want ... but I'm too tired really to do anything about it ... might place a few more bids before i go crashing into the bed :P

( In the last 48 hours ... I've slept for 5 :D )

Is the Berlin wall in this setup mate ? :eek::eek:

I know exactly what players i want ... but I'm too tired really to do anything about it ... might place a few more bids before i go crashing into the bed :P

( In the last 48 hours ... I've slept for 5 :D )

All the German teams in Red Star are former East German sides.