The Red Star Championship

Ian Eltringham

Re: The Red Star Championship

Nice mate' date='a lot of good young players.

Jack Robinson

[b']Alarcon Isco[/b]

Ibrahim Sehic

Javi Espinosa

Granit Xhaka completed their move to almighyt Željeznicar.

Also Harry Kane is coming.

And maybe M'Baye Niang,but here I have competition,with Elohim.

So that is 6 players that are coming or who are already in Željo,and maybe Niang and I have also one more bid on some keeper.

Luckyyy :rolleyes:

My bid is about 2.9M' date='what is yours?[/quote']

A bit over 3 I think ... don't really remember what the max allowed was ... but i bidded 2 players that was valued at around 1.5/1.7 Million by the Caen chairman ... added 213 K money on that just to get it spot on the max allowed ^^

Quite confident I'll get him ^^ But good luck mate ^^

A bit over 3 I think ... don't really remember what the max allowed was ... but i bidded 2 players that was valued at around 1.5/1.7 Million by the Caen chairman ... added 213 K money on that just to get it spot on the max allowed ^^

Quite confident I'll get him ^^ But good luck mate ^^

Yup,probably. :(

Yup' date='probably. :([/quote']

Haha, you can't get lucky all the time mate ^^ Niang is one of the most important pieces of the puzzle together with Bangura ^^

Will have a fun time in this world i think ... but as i said ... Olive Leauge > Red Star

Haha' date=' you can't get lucky all the time mate ^^ Niang is one of the most important pieces of the puzzle together with Bangura ^^

Will have a fun time in this world i think ... but as i said ... Olive Leauge > Red Star[/quote']

Because in Olive you can get players easier,smaller competition. :D

Because in Olive you can get players easier' date='smaller competition. :D[/quote']

What's really appealing to me about The Olive League over Red Star is the fact that Olive Leauge has better higher divisions ... Wich means that you'll have to plan you're tactics more !! and that none of us will ever win a cup title XD

Atleast not in the next year atleast xD .... When every riser we've bought has been rated next time, we'll have a premiership class team !! This is honestly the most exciting set-up I've ever been part of ! :P

What's really appealing to me about The Olive League over Red Star is the fact that Olive Leauge has better higher divisions ... Wich means that you'll have to plan you're tactics more !! and that none of us will ever win a cup title XD

Atleast not in the next year atleast xD .... When every riser we've bought has been rated next time' date=' we'll have a premiership class team !! This is honestly the most exciting set-up I've ever been part of ! :P[/font']

I second that.:D

Lucas HOYOS has completed his move to FK Željezničar from Newell’s Old Boys for £10,000.

Harry KANE has completed his move to FK Željezničar from Tottenham Hotspur for £100,000 plus Goran PERAK.

Lost the fight for Niang,and I will probably lose Niguez as well. :D

The offer for Grant HANLEY of Blackburn Rovers from Piacenza has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very talented Blackburn Rovers center back who could have a breakthrough season with Phil Jones departure to Manchester United. Very pleased with this signing. Another hit for our short term rating though trading an 83 for an 80 but will definately be worth it in the long term.

Can't trade anyone else out of the Piacenze squad so will have to sell what's left before we can bring any more prospects to the club. Was thinking about keeping our higher rated players but with Piacenza's relegation from Serie B it's only a matter of time before these players drop so might as well sell them while I have a chance.