Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Re: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Because sm are all about the big clubs and don't rate any club under the championship , he will get reviewed now Southampton have been promoted to the championship in the next english review. Don't expect much though , he will only go to about 80/81 in my opinion , still a great prospect though.

He is touted as one of the hottest prospects in English football so why is he still rated at 70 and worth £10k?

1) SM haven't rated League One in forever' date=' and he'll most likely get a +10-12 when SM review the Championship.

[b']2)[/b] SM have strict 'vlauation processes' in place so just because Southampton want a ridiculous fee doesn't mean that SM will come into line with it. Neymar's SM valuation isn't €40m after all.

Lets face it tho SM players are bargains compared to real life and players arent on the stupid wages they are in real life either! But a once yearly review of all the lower leagues is a must!

To be frank, SM values players a lot more realistic at times than what they're actually considered to be worth at in real life... ;)

Andy Carroll's worth a lot closer to £8m than £35m anyway.

It's pathetic that they can't be bothered to update the English leagues tbh, especially as English Championships get created every day and people are taking these teams in all of them.

How is it fair that people can take Plymouth in Division 4, where the total value is double the next best side. They still have Championship ratings despite being relegated from League 1 last season! Rory Fallon is rated 81 despite being absolutely awful last year, whilst Marcel Seip is 82 despite hardly playing and is now training with Truro City.

Would it really take that long just to update League 1, 2 and the BSP once a year? Decided to try and update the Exeter squad myself last week, first I gave the link to show that Bertie Cozic had retired. What do they do? Just list his club as none and ignore him retiring. Next, try to move Ben Watson to Eastbourne Borough, gave the link to the announcement of his signing on their official website and it gets rejected! Had this same problem last year when George Friend was listed as having no club, I sent the link confirming his move to Doncaster 5 times before it was accepted. :rolleyes:

Want to send a ticket asking if they will consider reviewing them but the system is so confusing it's impossible to do so. Very disappointing really because SM used to be great for how it treated the lower leagues just as much as the top ones, now it's gone the same way as everyone else.

It's pathetic that they can't be bothered to update the English leagues tbh' date=' especially as English Championships get created every day and people are taking these teams in all of them.

How is it fair that people can take Plymouth in Division 4, where the total value is double the next best side. They still have Championship ratings despite being relegated from League 1 last season! Rory Fallon is rated 81 despite being absolutely awful last year, whilst Marcel Seip is 82 despite hardly playing and is now training with Truro City.

Would it really take that long just to update League 1, 2 and the BSP once a year? Decided to try and update the Exeter squad myself last week, first I gave the link to show that Bertie Cozic had retired. What do they do? Just list his club as none and ignore him retiring. Next, try to move Ben Watson to Eastbourne Borough, gave the link to the announcement of his signing on their official website and it gets rejected! Had this same problem last year when George Friend was listed as having no club, I sent the link confirming his move to Doncaster 5 times before it was accepted. :rolleyes:

Want to send a ticket asking if they will consider reviewing them but the system is so confusing it's impossible to do so. Very disappointing really because SM used to be great for how it treated the lower leagues just as much as the top ones, now it's gone the same way as everyone else.[/quote']

I sent the link for George Friend to Donny more than a couple of my times aswell and i agree with you on the whole topic. League's 1 and 2, despite being at a poorer standard are going to be at more interest to the majority of those in the game then any of the other leagues bar the major ones. The majority of SM users are English and will want those leagues updated. Most of league's 1 and 2's rating don't match to be honest, the only players how are given there ratings are those on loan from bigger clubs.

I picked up Scott Wagstaff from Charlton in EC5579 in January 2010. He was a certain riser then from 74 to 78. 15 months on, and i'm still waiting for him to rise. But i am being patient because he's a player i really rate.

I tried to add Bala Town to the database a few months ago when i single handedly tried to clean up the ratings of the Welsh Premier League. They told me that they are not looking to bring in new leagues in the database, even though Bala are in the Welsh Premier League. A League of 12 teams, where the other 11 had been added to the database. Lee Trundle remains an 80 at Neath, when the rating cap is 70 over a year on from him moving to Neath. I got a load of rejected player moves, despite providing reliable links.

The big leagues are getting reviewed poorly when they are reviewed. But i suppose it's ok in general. But overall only those 8 or 9 leagues have near to accurate ratings consistantly and i think that SM need to go back to a fair way of reviewing leagues like in the old 1-8 system.

It's not just lower leagues' date=' it's some of the less prominent leagues.

China hasn't been reviewed for approx 2 years now - particuarly irritating as Brzail are about to be reviewed for the 2nd time this year.[/quote']

You really want to compare Chinese football with the Brazilian??? That was the worst I've ever seen