Player rating changes

Re: Player rating changes

When do this changes take place for all the leagues? Can I get a link or something ' date=' it would really help if I could know when my players would have a rating change :)

Appreciate the help :)[/quote']

At the moment SM decides only which league to review next, there is no schedule. If you go to one of your clubs and click on the 'Gameworld' tab and 'Player Database Changes' tab - it will show which leagues SM have decided to do next.

As a general rule the big Leagues like the Premiership/Serie A/Budesliga get reviewed 3 times a year and the smallest leagues like China for example being done every 3-5 years.

English leagues one + two get reviewed about every two years.

MLS once a year, I think.

At the moment SM decides only which league to review next' date=' there is no schedule. If you go to one of your clubs and click on the 'Gameworld' tab and 'Player Database Changes' tab - it will show which leagues SM have decided to do next.

As a general rule the big Leagues like the Premiership/Serie A/Budesliga get reviewed 3 times a year and the smallest leagues like China for example being done every 3-5 years.

English leagues one + two get reviewed about every two years.

MLS once a year, I think.[/quote']

Thanks ! Also right now it says the Brazilian League is next, so when should this happen? Is it all in one day ?

Thanks ! Also right now it says the Brazilian League is next' date=' so when should this happen? Is it all in one day ?[/quote']

The SM reviewers are on a break at the moment while the new SM user interface is being installed, the brazil players should start changing on monday and it will probably take three to five days to update them all.