Sign in to follow this  
Big_Dean93

Squad help!!

My squad is too big and I need to sell some players, but I'm not sure who :confused: HELP!!

Joe Hart 24/91

David De Gea 20/89

Maxym Koval 18/85

Thibaut Courtois 19/83

Da Silva Fabio 21/86

Nicolai Boilesen 19/77

Phillip Lahm 27/94

Darijo Srna 29/91

Da Silva Rafael 21/89

Martin Montoya 20/85

Gerard Pique 24/95

Vincent Kompany 25/92

Mats Hummels 22/91

Neven Subotic 22/91

Phil Jones 19/87

Chris Smalling 21/87

Raphael Varane 18/85

Gareth Bale 21/90

Nigel De Jong 26/92

Joel Matip 19/86

Bastian Schweinsteiger 26/94

Jack Wilshere 19/89

Marek Hamsik 23/91

Stevan Jovetic 21/90

Javier Pastore 22/90

Mario Gotze 19/89

Christian Eriksen 19/87

Jano Ananidze 18/86

Ravel Morrison 18/75

Phillipe Coutinho 19/86

Nicolas Millan 19/74

Angel Di Maria 23/92

Iker Muniain 18/88

Alexandre Pato 21/92

Sergio Araujo 19/77

Wellington Silva 18/75

Emmanuel Adebayor 27/91

Javier Hernandez 23/90

Romelu Lukaku 18/88

Luc Casnos 18/85

As you can see my squad is huge and I'm getting into debt :mad: WHO SHOULD I SELL??

Re: Squad help!!

My squad is too big and I need to sell some players' date=' but I'm not sure who :confused: HELP!!

Joe Hart 24/91

David De Gea 20/89

[b']Maxym Koval 18/85[/b]

Thibaut Courtois 19/83

Da Silva Fabio 21/86

Nicolai Boilesen 19/77

Phillip Lahm 27/94

Darijo Srna 29/91

Da Silva Rafael 21/89

Martin Montoya 20/85

Gerard Pique 24/95

Vincent Kompany 25/92

Mats Hummels 22/91

Neven Subotic 22/91

Phil Jones 19/87

Chris Smalling 21/87

Raphael Varane 18/85

Gareth Bale 21/90

Nigel De Jong 26/92

Joel Matip 19/86

Bastian Schweinsteiger 26/94

Jack Wilshere 19/89

Marek Hamsik 23/91

Stevan Jovetic 21/90

Javier Pastore 22/90

Mario Gotze 19/89

Christian Eriksen 19/87

Jano Ananidze 18/86

Ravel Morrison 18/75

Phillipe Coutinho 19/86

Nicolas Millan 19/74

Angel Di Maria 23/92

Iker Muniain 18/88

Alexandre Pato 21/92

Sergio Araujo 19/77

Wellington Silva 18/75

Emmanuel Adebayor 27/91

Javier Hernandez 23/90

Romelu Lukaku 18/88

Luc Casnos 18/85

As you can see my squad is huge and I'm getting into debt :mad: WHO SHOULD I SELL??

I would sell the ones in bold. Great squad by the way.:)

Don`t sell Srna. You play Lahm on the left, you won`t have a good player on the right of your defence.

Don`t sell Jovetic. He is one of your best midfielders, yes he was injured a lot but he is a great talent and now after Mutu parted he will be 1st choice for Fiorentina

Don`t sell Adebayor unless you are getting a high rated player in attack. You can`t play with Pato and Hernandez your only two 90+ forwards in the squad.

IMO

Don`t sell Srna. You play Lahm on the left' date=' you won`t have a good player on the right of your defence.

Don`t sell Jovetic. He is one of your best midfielders, yes he was injured a lot but he is a great talent and now after Mutu parted he will be 1st choice for Fiorentina

Don`t sell Adebayor unless you are getting a high rated player in attack. You can`t play with Pato and Hernandez your only two 90+ forwards in the squad.

IMO[/quote']

OH MY GOD. What is wrong with you lol. Adebayor is past his best. He won't rise and can only go down. Man city don't want him and it looks like he will be going to a lesser club. Srna is also past his best. Rafael will hit 90 in no time. Jovetic is in a rough patch in his career at the moment and won't rise. It is pointless keeping these players as their wages are putting you in debt. I wouldn't sell any other of your players as they are all risers.

You are obviously new in the game so I will just ignore your comments. SM <>reality

I have a reputation of 192, wouldn't say that is new to the game, I've just never been on the forums before hence the new signing thing and I'm really unsure of who to sell so thought I'd ask some fellow SM players :)

I have a reputation of 192' date=' wouldn't say that is new to the game, I've just never been on the forums before hence the new signing thing and I'm really unsure of who to sell so thought I'd ask some fellow SM players :)[/quote']

I have 236 rep in the game but I wasn`t talking to you in my previous comment ;)

I am going to (or try to) replace Adebayor with another fairly high rated forward, probably a 90 rated who is under 25. And with the Jovetic situation, I have seen him play and rate him highly, but I've got Pastore, Gotze, Muniain and Pato all who can play in the same role and might get just as good as him, if not better. Plus Jovetic is unhappy due to lack of games (level 3 concern), which makes no sense as he played in 28 of the 38 games in the last season and 24 in the season before :confused: I may hold on to him for now though and see what happens after the rating changes

Don`t sell Srna. You play Lahm on the left' date=' you won`t have a good player on the right of your defence.

IMO[/quote']

OH MY GOD. What is wrong with you lol. Adebayor is past his best. He won't rise and can only go down. Man city don't want him and it looks like he will be going to a lesser club. Srna is also past his best. Rafael will hit 90 in no time. Jovetic is in a rough patch in his career at the moment and won't rise. It is pointless keeping these players as their wages are putting you in debt. I wouldn't sell any other of your players as they are all risers.

looool. Very funny. ManUtD 98706 is correct though. Obviously La libelulle has never watched football in his life lol. By the way I have more in game rep than both of you 257.

looool. Very funny. ManUtD 98706 is correct though. Obviously La libelulle has never watched football in his life lol. By the way I have more in game rep than both of you 257.

I think it would be better if you didn't get involved in other peoples business however i'm glad you agree with me.