Sign in to follow this  
fraser mcinnes

SM predict finale

so ends season 2 of SM predict.

after raz leading for so long another mod, alan neller, pipped him at the final hurdle. a well timed dash for the finish line by the old campaigner. :D

so alan wins the free GM and raz wins the t-shirt as runner up. i will sort out these prizes asap for both of you.

i'd like to say a big thank you for everyone for contributing. some members have fallen away from it while other newer members have taken on to it. hopefully they will enjoy it even more so when the new season starts and everyone starts on zero.

thanks again to everyone and hopefully next season's will be just as successful.

i will be posting about the coming season soon so please watch this space for further announcements .... :)

Re: SM predict finale

after raz leading for so long another mod' date=' alan neller, pipped him at the final hurdle. a well timed dash for the finish line by the old campaigner. :D

so alan wins the free GM and raz wins the t-shirt as runner up. i will sort out these prizes asap for both of you.

i'd like to say a big thank you for everyone for contributing. some members have fallen away from it while other newer members have taken on to it. hopefully they will enjoy it even more so when the new season starts and everyone starts on zero.

thanks again to everyone and hopefully next season's will be just as successful.

i will be posting about the coming season soon so please watch this space for further announcements .... [/b']:)

Well firstly i'd like to congratulate Alan on his victory :) and of course Fraser for

all the time and effort he has put into making sm predict a great and enjoyable

part of the forum, and Im already looking forward to next season.

Well done to everyone who took part this season, and hopefully there will be more

interest next season with the ever expaniding community.

Guess I'll take the t-shirt for 2nd though, I dont mind that.

Would of been more annoyed if I would of won and got a free Gold Membershi

Seen as I purchased GM on one of my accounts on Saturday afternoon, that

would of just miffed me off :)

But well done again Alan, and thanks a lot fraser.

Just like to say well done to Alan and Raz :)

Very happy with 4th place myself, think I was joint top scorer this week, another few more weeks and I could of been nearer ;)

If only the top 3 had a scoreless week :D

AND of course, thanks to Fraser for running this :)

Well done Alan and you Raz ;)

I was expecting you to win it Raz if i'm honest but taking nothing away neller, well done mate :D

Thanks a lot too Fraser for the time and commitment you put in this season, well appriciated mate.

Just to announce we might be running a Betting league too next season aswell as the scoring prediciting, both to be hopefully very successful.

More on the Betting League will come clear through-out the summer.

thanks for all the work you put into this Fraser and I think you did a great job

Alan and Raz you guys should be proud you were the top 2 finishers of a total of 43 competitors in the overall standing so good job

I got 10th which wasn't too bad as I didn't start from the immediate start of the season so I think I did a decent job and also was tied top scorer in the last week along with George :D

I did NOT fall away ... I was on strike, my official way of protesting! lol :rolleyes:

Well done on a great job, you seem to run a fair and honest comp. Might just be enough to make me sign up next season, just so that Allan has some competition. :P

Congrats Mr. Neller (snr) and Raz too. :D

Herby

after raz leading for so long another mod' date=' alan neller, pipped him at the final hurdle. a well timed dash for the finish line by the old campaigner.

i will be posting about the coming season soon so please watch this space for further announcements .... [/b']:)

after raz leading for so long another mod' date=' alan neller, pipped him at the final hurdle. a well timed dash for the finish line by the old campaigner. :D

I will be doing it next season (PS Who Ever doing it can I plz do the first picks for games).

I will be doing it next season (PS Who Ever doing it can I plz do the first picks for games).

I would think that George or Miles should do it seems they both got the highest points last game.

Or as the proud winner :D i say let them share and pick 4 each. :)

but........ we weren't all on 0 so :P

looking forward to next season, and also looking forward to my wonderful FREEEE

sm tshirt that i will probably boast at work, as most of my colleagues are now

hooked :)

I would think that George or Miles should do it seems they both got the highest points last game.

Or as the proud winner :D i say let them share and pick 4 each. :)

I know but if you start of with someone not with the highest points last time it will be fairer for people like me.

I know but if you start of with someone not with the highest points last time it will be fairer for people like me.

How would it? It's only picking 8 fixtures, no1 has the heads up for any of them, so there's no fair/unfair thing about it!

I would like to take time to thank Fraser for bringing a wonderful game to the forum, and to Stegore for helping him sort it out! I would also like to congratulate Alan Neller for getting top spot! And to Raz for leading most of the way, only to fall short on the last 2 predictions, unlucky mate but as i can see you are pleased with the t-shirt so well done for being a sportsman :)

Well done to George who was the biggest improver in the last few weeks :) I did ok i suppose, i was only 8th and 2 behind 6th, and only about 10 behind the lead but then again that's a big difference in the predict world :rolleyes:

Raz, about the t-shirt, i got mine delivered yesterday! It is pretty decent, i wore it to football under my top last night, we won 12-2 and i got 4, so as i did on every goal i lifted up my top and there it was saying soccermanager! I was a happy forumer last night! Hope you like the top Raz!

Alan, hope you can have me in the new league you will get with the goldmembership when you create it (hint hint) :D

Hey SM forumers! Sorry i havent been online recently as moved home and no internet' date=' now im back and ready to predict again :)[/quote']

Welcome back Scott! Good to see you back! :)

Any chance i could start predicting dont know much about it ?

Elliotick, the season is over im afraid.

But take a look at my announcement at the top of the board to see the rules

and know how on SM Predict for next season :)