Sign in to follow this  
fraser mcinnes

SM predict finale

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Re: SM predict finale

Fraser' date=' already spoke to him about it on msn.

He's been working from home recently and isnt going into the offices again til saturday and he said when he gets in he will "fire it out" were his exact words lol.

Should have it next week, not to worry.[/quote']

Will be posted tomorrow when I venture into the office, as have a few things to fire out.

Hi there guys,

I joined the game about 3 weeks ago, so a bit of a newbie!!!

Is the SM Predict comp available only to gold members, as I am not at the moment but am really interested in doing something like this and would love to join in next season.

Could someone please verify whether it is GM's only or open to all.

Cheers,

Hi there guys' date='

I joined the game about 3 weeks ago, so a bit of a newbie!!!

Is the SM Predict comp available only to gold members, as I am not at the moment but am really interested in doing something like this and would love to join in next season.

Could someone please verify whether it is GM's only or open to all.

Cheers,[/quote']

craig, SM predict is free for every forumer to take part in and your more than welcome to join.

as mentioned a few posts ago i will be making a new post with rules etc shortly which raz will sticky at the top for everyone to view.

the new league will start the same day as the new EPL season does... probably...;)

To be honest with you I'm amazed that they were willing to give out free T-Shirts, and although it's a good way to promote the game, I really do not think it's needed if it's a cost for SM, as the fun is in the taking part and winning and saying you are a champion, not because you've won a shirt. Obviously I'm saying this because I didn't win :P Although it's always something nice to win something rather than just the glory of beating a 99 year old, I for one wouldn't be complaining every day if it didn't arrive. However no doubt - it's a prize and you deserve it. Get it done Ste :) We don't want more spam posts by Raz...:D:P

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

calm down calm down , dont want to give yourself a heart attack

teb had to wait 5 ish months for his signed fabregas shirt and he didnt cry like a baby

also your playing for free so if you do get anything its a bonus

calm down calm down ' date=' dont want to give yourself a heart attack

teb had to wait 5 ish months for his signed fabregas shirt and he didnt cry like a baby

also your playing for free so if you do get anything its a bonus[/quote']

I both agree and disagree.

I for one would not want to be in Raz's situation. From his point of view this is undoubtedly extremely frustrating, and as I said before in my post, ALTHOUGH a top given out for free might have been unnecessary, the fact that SM were willing to offer it is sort of 'their choice', so they must do it well, so in this case Raz should have got his top as top priority, just like if he was paying.

I both agree and disagree.

I for one would not want to be in Raz's situation. From his point of view this is undoubtedly extremely frustrating' date=' and as I said before in my post, ALTHOUGH a top given out for free might have been unnecessary, the fact that SM were willing to offer it is sort of 'their choice', so they must do it well, so in this case Raz should have got his top as top priority, just like if he was paying.[/quote']

This is true Sam, this is very true.

I wouldnt mind, but every week I ask ste he says its going to be fired out this week, and so on and so on etc. It was also going out with the last batch about 3 weeks ago. If your going to give a t-shirt - Do it, don't say your going to give one and don't.

This is true Sam' date=' this is very true.

I wouldnt mind, but every week I ask ste he says its going to be fired out this week, and so on and so on etc. It was also going out with the last batch about 3 weeks ago. If your going to give a t-shirt - Do it, don't say your going to give one and don't.[/quote']

True, i cant remember how long i had to wait for mine, but i think its safe to say not asd long as you have! Must be frustrating as i'm guessing you want to show it off to your fellow work mates :P Also, it must be frustrating waiting all this time on something that was promised to be delivered several weeks ago :(

My autograph?!

Sarcasm I hope.. lol. I've got my t-shirt anyway, got it couple of weeks ago on a Friday, wore it for work once, upset all the trainee's. Quite nice actually with the metallic S in SM. Thought it was just green and grey.

lol.

just been thinking.

There we have a huge SM Predict season.

And then in the summer, where normally the players go on holiday (aka greece), and the transfers start rolling in.

Instead we are watching the whole story of Raz and his SM shirt. Lol!!! Fantastic stuff!! :)