Too many quality wingers.. Who to leave

bertthefirst

I have a plethora of wingers who will become whingers if they dont get games...

They are

Mesut Ozil 22 94 (level2 concern. lack of games)

C. Ronaldo 26 98

F. Ribiery 28 95

R. Pedro 23 93

and for the future

A. Johnson 24 89

A. griezman 20 88

Probably the whos who of the best wingers in the game.

At the moment i have put ribiery on the TL list simply because to me he seems to have gone off the radar a bit and dont know if hes on a decline, where as the others can still go up.. however, i dont follow the german other than looking at results occasionally.

Ozil fits my bill least, as winger is his 2nd position and i dont play with AM. I also like the others because Forward is their 2nd position and naturally i play with forwards but with a forward line including rooney and messi oportunities are limited!!

I need to sell or let swap one...

BUT WHO???

Would like your valued opinions...

Cheers

Bert

Re: Too many quality wingers.. Who to leave

I have a plethora of wingers who will become whingers if they dont get games...

They are

Mesut Ozil 22 94 (level2 concern. lack of games)

C. Ronaldo 26 98

F. Ribiery 28 95

R. Pedro 23 93

and for the future

A. Johnson 24 89

A. griezman 20 88

Probably the whos who of the best wingers in the game.

At the moment i have put ribiery on the TL list simply because to me he seems to have gone off the radar a bit and dont know if hes on a decline' date=' where as the others can still go up.. however, i dont follow the german other than looking at results occasionally.

Ozil fits my bill least, as winger is his 2nd position and i dont play with AM. I also like the others because Forward is their 2nd position and naturally i play with forwards but with a forward line including rooney and messi oportunities are limited!!

I need to sell or let swap one...

BUT WHO???

Would like your valued opinions...

Cheers

Bert[/quote']

Griezmann can rise to 89 next season, Johnson is a future england starter but neither IMO can reach 95 like Ribery

Pedro is one for the future as well which is the same with Ozil

Ribery is a 95 so don't sell him

Obviously don't sell Ronaldo

I would sell Johnson as I believe Griemann is a better talent ;)

something that workes well with me is the 4-4-1-1 formation. This means ozil could play just behind the main striker, and if you make him a playmaker he will set up lots of goals to your striker. Plus he can provide cover at the wing position so he can kind of play as a forward and winger, making him a very useful sub. (he can also play in CM, i find no problems playing AM's in CM) so rwally he is an extremerly versitile sub with loads of potential. So definatly keep him.

I would sell johnson. Knowiing city he will find it very hard to cerment a place in the team and therefore it is unlikly he will rise.

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers for your comments guys, the shouts are for johnson. The problem with that one is that i really rate him. I suppose its through heart rather than head as to me he can be massive for england and liverpool.... I'd love to see him in a red shirt!

I just hope that he isnt going to become another great english talent stiffled by a club with the means to constantly buy better and prohibit development.

Nice one anyway