Javier Pastore vs Miralen Pjanic vs Javi Martinez

Re: Javier Pastore vs Miralen Pjanic vs Javi Martinez

I have both Pjanic and Martinez. But seeing all the hype around Pastore I'm thinking of getting him. Who should I keep then? (Ranking 1-3 would help) thanks.

Well in order I would say:

1.Pastore

2.Martinez

3.Pjanic

I would hold onto Martinez as he is a fantastic player and did well at U21.

1.Pastore

2.Martinez

3.Pjanic(very good technique and passing but lacks quickness)

1.Pastore

2.Martinez

3.Pjanic

i don't know what you're on about mate. Have you seen him play? he had a terrible season!! :eek:his passing and technique are poor.

I have seen him more than one match' date=' last season was used like a sub for Gourcuff but I saw him two seasons ago and in NT, he has skills, what he doesn`t have is speed. ;)[/quote']

2 seasons ago was a long time. I follow French football and I suggest that you don't make comments about players who you haven't seen play in over a season as you are making false remarks.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Respuesta: Re: Javier Pastore vs Miralen Pjanic vs Javi Martinez

ok' date=' just not to open a new tread i will ask my question here: do you guys think is worth to buy pastore now that he signed for psg or should i go for javi martinez(both are on unmanaged clubs)[/quote']

For me yes, because he can move again and in France with PSG, and I think PSG is playing Champions or Europe League and PAtore in Palermo can't do that.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Javier Pastore vs Miralen Pjanic vs Javi Martinez

For me yes' date=' because he can move again and in France with PSG, and I think PSG is playing Champions or Europe League and PAtore in Palermo can't do that.[/quote']

Thanks for answering but personally i dont think he will move to another club in 4 or 5 years which means that he would not rise above 93(i think the highest rated players in france right now are 92) unless psg has a very dominant season and does well on champions. But again javi martinez is not in a great club neither and doesnt seem to move anywhere this summer and i i think he cant rise above 91 playing for athletic.

Any more opinions on who to buy? I would really appreciate them, thanks:)