In-Game Player Pictures (Request Thread)

Sky_Blue_Gould

Hi all. I've decided to put this together as a request thread for players in SM that either have no picture or a very old rubbish looking picture.

What's more annoying than buying a player and seeing something like this as his picture?

missing_player.jpg1421_1215045814.jpg

What I will do, is send in a picture of the player for SM to hopefully accept. If the player is well known I will put up a picture with the background removed. If it is a lower league player I will just crop and resize a picture to send. Either way, you will get something like this put up....

18891_1311773347.jpg280_1311773263.jpg44724_1310378585.jpg38662_1311773408.jpg

Of course, I will need to be able to find a suitable picture of the player. If I cannot do this I will let you know, otherwise I will get the pictures uploaded as soon as I can.

I just think it makes the game look neater. Feel free to make a request either on this thread or via PM/VM.

Thanks.

Re: In-Game Player Pictures.

If you wouldn't mind a couple of Everton players need updating :)

Louis Saha

Jan Mucha

Tony Hibbert

Leighton Baines

Marouane Felliani

Phil Jagielka

Seamus Coleman

Diniyar Bilyaletdinov

Victor Anichebe

They are all pretty old, especially Saha as you can still see the top of his United shirt. Also Seamus Colemans one is pretty low quality.

I think this is a very good suggestion. Some of those stretched portraits are particularly annoying. :D

The fff have a good system for the players with a light grey background:

http://www.fff.fr/mediatheque/selections/528943.shtml

Agreed. I personally prefer the pictures with either plain backgrounds (like the ones in that link) or grass backgrounds (i.e the Coventry pictures each year taken on the pitch).

I'll take a little look through the images on that link and see if any belong to players on the DB with bad pics. Just done an update for Benjamin Jeannot and also one for Danny Fox (his picture was an old CCFC one from 08 or 09)

49945_1307538900.jpg13569_1215258161.jpg

Will Become

bejamin_jeannot.jpgdanny_fox.jpg

The old Fox one was fine' date=' just very out of date :)

If you wouldn't mind a couple of Everton players need updating :)

Louis Saha

Jan Mucha

Tony Hibbert

Leighton Baines

Marouane Felliani

Phil Jagielka

Seamus Coleman

Diniyar Bilyaletdinov

Victor Anichebe

They are all pretty old, especially Saha as you can still see the top of his United shirt. Also Seamus Colemans one is pretty low quality.

I'll take a little look at these and see what I can do.

Agreed. I personally prefer the pictures with either plain backgrounds (like the ones in that link) or grass backgrounds (i.e the Coventry pictures each year taken on the pitch).

Southampton have a good system too:

142b8fdb-5931-414e-9297-cf7768abc82c.jpg

As you say, grass looks good. I just had a look at Coventry.

Yeah' date=' much better than the current ones :) I will have a look for Baines and Felliani now.[/quote']

Ok, if you find anything let me know :)

I sent all those ones in to SM. Someone beat me to Mucha....hoping it's just somebody using the one I made though.

Edit, another quick one I did. Arnaud Souquet.

47181_1290814131.jpg

Will Hopefully Become

arnaud_souquet.jpg

Haha' date=' you were definitely right. I had to check I had the right player to start off with. Looks nothing like him, it's terrible![/quote']

I have anotherone if you want to do it?

The current Federico Santander picture could be improved, not too concered though as it's OKish but would still be good if you could do it.