In-Game Player Pictures (Request Thread)

Sky_Blue_Gould

Re: In-Game Player Pictures (Request Thread)

Who approved this image? SM can't be serious. This really downgrades the feeling of overall quality.

2j5yy36.jpg

Some changes must be made. It's time for it. Just hire a small group of admins you can rely on 100%, then give them the job of changing images only when new official photos are released. No need to give users this job.

Some changes must be made. It's time for it. Just hire a small group of admins you can rely on 100%' date=' then give them the job of changing images only when new official photos are released. No need to give users this job.[/quote']

I already proposed a similar thing to the Edit.. where users can only send images of ''low profile'' teams.. to update images from ''big teams'' have to be SM to upload themselves..

I already proposed a similar thing to the Edit.. where users can only send images of ''low profile'' teams.. to update images from ''big teams'' have to be SM to upload themselves..

Well in that case best hope someone at SM can upload quality pictures :o

I say SM, come on the forum and propose that they will be taking new admins for images. For example; Frozen and Sky_Blue_Gould and maybe me.

I say SM' date=' come on the forum and propose that they will be taking new admins for images. For example; Frozen and Sky_Blue_Gould and maybe me.[/quote']

Admins aren't only to accept/reject images. They have to answer tickets, accept and/or reject new players/ real life transfers/real life manager details/real life manager images/stadium images, players images etc..

We have to do all.. :) I personally prefer the part of managers/new players/transfers/answer tickets in PT.. and normally don't accept/reject images.. because it's subjective. What is good for me can not be for you.. :|

Who approved this image? SM can't be serious. This really downgrades the feeling of overall quality.

2j5yy36.jpg

Some changes must be made. It's time for it. Just hire a small group of admins you can rely on 100%' date=' then give them the job of changing images only when new official photos are released. No need to give users this job.[/quote']

exactly.. it ruins it all..

even though i did not pay alot to be a gold member.. but still the pic quality could have been better abit.. although i understand there are certain rights which SM do not have ...

This is a joke now, wont be helping/trying to help anymore or spending any more time on this, just had this message while trying to report the Carvalho image

'You have been banned from reporting images.

Please do not send in a Support Ticket regarding reporting images.'

Total Joke!!!!!

I managed to get Pranjic and Sturridge both changed to something decent today but not sure I'll be doing many more. It's a complete joke what's going on at the moment and I've just about lost my patience.

If nothing changes then don't expect me to support and help SM for much longer.

3229_1316996999.jpg20312_1316997014.jpg50818_1316827157.jpg

THIS is what pictures on SM should look like.

:mad:

Anyone got any requests while I'm at it? :P

Here you got some

All from FC København

Have some pic suggestion u could rezise and all that :P

Or just use this link?

http://www.worldfootball.net/teams/fc-koebenhavn/2012/2/

Søren Frederiksen

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIjxL13KlXHqgdf2f1UJ3faXnj0l9x6r-bsL6HnO-cKfQOfiCOtA

Cesar Santin

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoDcUF2gWvXPv9Wc5VNBwH3fAf4gEBFLIbpM6HRGSEusq-yRg83w

P@pe Pate Diouf

Saban Ozdogan

107537.jpg

Thomas Kristensen

dbbdad453fa098a361b593129b5a90dd.jpg

Christian Grindheim

christian_grindheim_310374c.jpg

Johnny Thomsen

20110620fb-1113.jpg?1312634058

Cristian Bolanos

367543_605_450_0_0_0_0.jpg

Solvi Ottesen

25996.jpg

Peter Larsson

20817.jpg

Ragnar Sigurdsson

4115826-ragnar-sigurdsson-til-fck.jpg

Lars Jacobsen

Cristian Gamboa

Bryan Oviedo

_Image.aspx?Cat=Player&ID=17050

Pierre Bengsson

Johan Wiland

20869.jpg

Thomas Delaney

147866.jpg

I managed to get Pranjic and Sturridge both changed to something decent today but not sure I'll be doing many more. It's a complete joke what's going on at the moment and I've just about lost my patience.

Can only echo this mate, worked hard cropping and cutting picts yet they ban my account from reporting dodgy picts - what a joke!

Not happy myself today. Made new pics for Insua' date=' Van Wolfswinkel and Patricio

Insua.jpgWolfswinkel.jpgPatricio.jpg

All got rejected and to add insult to injury, they accepted a worse Van Wolfswinkel...... :o:mad:

I notice that, some images I have to upload twice for it to get accepted as there's obviously some moron who's rejecting the good ones and accepting the rubbish ones :rolleyes:

Here you got some

All from FC København

Have some pic suggestion u could rezise and all that :P

Or just use this link?

http://www.worldfootball.net/teams/fc-koebenhavn/2012/2/

I'll do that this evening for you mate :)

Do you guys get any rewards or anything similar for doing this? or are you just doing it the improve the game? because if its the latter and ur gettin all this jib off SM i would just jack it in. I am very appreciative of what ur all doing, makes the game look a bit more neat&tidy and professional

Not happy myself today. Made new pics for Insua' date=' Van Wolfswinkel and Patricio

Insua.jpgWolfswinkel.jpgPatricio.jpg

All got rejected and to add insult to injury, they accepted a worse Van Wolfswinkel...... :o:mad:

I notice that, some images I have to upload twice for it to get accepted as there's obviously some moron who's rejecting the good ones and accepting the rubbish ones :rolleyes:

I'll do that this evening for you mate :)

:D thanks hope they gonnabe god and accepted

I have just sent in a mail to my boss ( SM Dev STE ) .

Actually it was more a reply to his answer to my previous question about the continued acceptance of poor quality images ... his answer was this: Every new admin is on a trial basis and will be removed if they do not follow the guidelines.

I also told him the suggestions about having a group of admins only for the images and asked for his thoughts on this.

I will keep you guys updated! :)

Can only echo this mate' date=' worked hard cropping and cutting picts yet they ban my account from reporting dodgy picts - what a joke![/quote']

Agreed! It's not a thirty second job, you know. Nice to see that SM are getting on to it though.