In-Game Player Pictures (Request Thread)

Sky_Blue_Gould

Re: In-Game Player Pictures (Request Thread)

Why is this:50358_1309103644.jpg

Not getting replaced by this:50358.jpg

Surely mine is better then the current one?' date=' yet it still keeps getting rejected...[/quote']

It's because the image you're uploading has a background whilst the old one is white which is what SM prefer.

What's the player called?

I just rejected 2 horrible uploads ... 1 of Charlie Adam and the other of Sirigu ! What is people thinking ?!

:mad:

I have rejected the same picture of Sirgu twice now, his is kinda looking sideways and the current one is actually very good.

I will start posting some that come through soon, does make me laugh sometimes :D

I have rejected the same picture of Sirgu twice now' date=' his is kinda looking sideways and the current one is actually very good.

I will start posting some that come through soon, does make me laugh sometimes :D[/quote']

Yeh mate, thats the one ... punish next time ... I don't want him uploading that one again!

I have rejected the same picture of Sirgu twice now' date=' his is kinda looking sideways and the current one is actually very good.

I will start posting some that come through soon, does make me laugh sometimes :D[/quote']

How did you become a picture admin??? I want to be one!

How did you become a picture admin??? I want to be one!

Ask and thou may receive ;) its a role called community admin so you accept/reject new pictures' date=' players, transfers etc not sure how to fit the criteria and how you get in or not but worth asking.

3RD time I have rejected this....

[img']http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/4387/33880729.png[/img]