Irish Championship 22 Discussion Thread

Re: Irish Championship 22 Discussion Thread

how about do a best performance team' date=' like you get in sunday papers after saturdays games?

with there being only 10 teams thats only 5 matches to skim through

so should be easier to manage than say a larger league[/font']

This is a great idea. Team of the week :D

Also, keep up the excellent work Kevin, this game world is going to be alot of fun whatever the results

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Anyone interested in joining a new competitive set up? I think 1 of the two bolded would make an interesting league @ Tomdeakin majorly lol'ed at your siggy A world without Mini Eggs is no w

Re: Irish Championship 22 Discussion Thread BEGINNING OF SEASON 1 [list] [u]Name Players Avg Rating Total Value[/u] Sporting Fingal - 21

Im the new Shelbourne FC Manager :) Ive got 83k and 22 players' date=' tough Job,But Oh well i never turn down a good old challenge :D[/quote']

Managed to find us another forumer to take the job, so my job here is done,

Glad to have you here Riece :)!

not really feeling this league anymore, plus need to lose 1 club ideally

(between this and a custom league and i'd much rather keep the custom team)

although i will keep the team for the 1st season if there's no interest from anyone who wants a team in this setup, only draw back for the new manager is the full squad is t.b, but its a pretty decent little squad considering what was there to start with, and still in the green, not by much but atleast not in the red) so personally i wouldn't see it as too much of a set back

aswell i did most transfers in the first window which means they'll be dropping out before most the other managed teams t.b players

(was just going to keep for 1st season etc, but with how many seemed interested in this league thought it only fair to see if anyone wants in now)

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't posted on here for a while but my Shamrock Rovers are currently top of the league, and I am really happy with how my squad is coming along. I feel I have gone the right way in buying risers from countries once SM announce that country will be reviewed in the near future. I currently have over £6m+ left to invest which could see me get at most around 12, 75 rated risers which will probably end up with me doubling my money and that is still with some of the original squad left to sell :)