European Championship 2375

KopStar

Re: European Championship 2375

If you still manage Porto' date=' Preppens, you're doing a fantastic job. They fought relegation last season and now you're five points ahead of the second placed team, my Lille. Congratulations for now, I think you'll win the league.[/quote']

Yeah it's me, so far so good :)

Thx mate, But I'm not gonna start celebrating just yet, playing you next round.

Surprise win against Chelsea !!

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) steered Marseille to victory against Chelsea.

Marseille beat Chelsea 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Mandanda had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Huntelaar was on the scoresheet for his side.

So, who are managing wich team ?! I'm a wee bit confuzzled

:P

I'm better then all of you !! I've Got Götze and Muniain !! Hmm ... I'll be needing to look over my tactical situation a fair bit ... smashed Valencia with 7-1 in total in the SMFA Cup

Hmm ... btw ... nearly everyone at Marseille are for sale ... any takers ?

I'm better then all of you !! I've Got Götze and Muniain !! Hmm ... I'll be needing to look over my tactical situation a fair bit ... smashed Valencia with 7-1 in total in the SMFA Cup

Gotze and Muniain? ;)

You know who I want :)

What a round for us! We did not only win against AC Milan at San Siro, we did it with 4-0 and Porto dropped points. Now we're 5 goals ahead of Porto before the last round. We face Inter at home, and if we win we'll probably win the league, which would be fantastic, since we won division 2 last season as the worst team in the division and now is the, by far, worst team in division 1.

I take all credit myself ;)

What a round for us! We did not only win against AC Milan at San Siro' date=' we did it with 4-0 and Porto dropped points. Now we're 5 goals ahead of Porto before the last round. We face Inter at home, and if we win we'll probably win the league, which would be fantastic, since we won division 2 last season as the worst team in the division and now is the, by far, worst team in division 1.

I take all credit myself ;)[/quote']

Ouch, probably lost the league there.. oh well, I will obviously go for a win in the last game and hope you don't win yours :)

About the ratings.. I think you and I just proved ratings doesn't mean a whole lot in SM :P