European Championship 2375

KopStar

Re: European Championship 2375

Ouch' date=' probably lost the league there.. oh well, I will obviously go for a win in the last game and hope you don't win yours :)

About the ratings.. I think you and I just proved ratings doesn't mean a whole lot in SM :P[/quote']

Well, maybe you just have to have more than 90 avarage, and then you're fine?

A decent enough offer and He's yours ^^

Hehe cool' date=' yeah I'll get back to you on that later on, he's still TB'd for almost 2 more weeks so no rush :)

Well, maybe you just have to have more than 90 avarage, and then you're fine?

Hehe yeah maybe, I think my best first 11 is 90 average, so I'm guessing your's might be 89 or smth tho?

Gratz Chelseafanet, I'm glad the title atleast went to a swede.. :)

A draw would've done it tonight.. But I lost 2-0 to united, oh well better luck next season ey? :)

New players will definatly come during silly season, some will probably leave aswell.

For the right price/players, anyone can go at Porto.

I had forgotten about this, and I log on and see I lost, then I see I won the league anyway, haha ;) Back to back division wins and started with one of the worst teams in the GW, sorry for bragging, but that is one hell of a manager ;) Love this GW and you can start bidding on Chicharito and Young since their TB is up :) Remember that I rate them as 91s as the rating changes are coming up really soon.

I had forgotten about this' date=' and I log on and see I lost, then I see I won the league anyway, haha ;) Back to back division wins and started with one of the worst teams in the GW, sorry for bragging, but that is one hell of a manager ;) Love this GW and you can start bidding on Chicharito and Young since their TB is up :) Remember that I rate them as 91s as the rating changes are coming up really soon.[/quote']

I might actually make you an offer for the pair, will think about it.

I might bring in another player or two but since Matri's arrival and with Diego Ribas back from a long term injury in a day or so the squad is already looking better then last season.

Plus Guarin rose to 89 and James Rodriguez the same I feel I have the depth and quality to be in the title race next season aswell.

Have a few aims' date=' you will soon see them here, hope to do well.[/quote']

Good luck with Valencia.

Preppens' date=' there are so many good players at external clubs, I just wish I could buy them all :rolleyes:

A bit afraid that he'll drop,, but he can't drop below 89, can he?[/quote']

Haha, you and me both mate.. If I only had unlimited funds.. :)

Probably years til Jansen drops below 89, still one of their best players even tho they are bad this season :D

A bit afraid that he'll drop' date=', but he can't drop below 89, can he?[/quote']

Don't see him dropping beneath 89 ... But He'll defo drop

:P

Considering leaving this setup ... not as fun as the others I'm in ... and I rarely log on ... I need more depth ... and more frikkin money lol ...

I need CM/DM's aswell as CB's ... VM me if I've got a player that interests you and you've got any of the above to trade away lol

Don't see him dropping beneath 89 ... But He'll defo drop

:P

Considering leaving this setup ... not as fun as the others I'm in ... and I rarely log on ... I need more depth ... and more frikkin money lol ...

I need CM/DM's aswell as CB's ... VM me if I've got a player that interests you and you've got any of the above to trade away lol

We are going to deal in a week or so, you know that tho :D

When that comes from you' date=' it's actually a compliment, you don't really rate many good players for some weird reason :D[/quote']

LOL ... I don't go by rating ... i go by how they actually perform RL ... combined over a long period of time ... thus ... Ratings can go kiss my ... RUMPA !! WOOO

LOL ... I don't go by rating ... i go by how they actually perform RL ... combined over a long period of time ... thus ... Ratings can go kiss my ... RUMPA !! WOOO

Oh yeah that makes sence, I gotta agree with you, no barca players perform for long periods.. actually no Spanish player does, only french and some English (Y)

:D