European Championship 2375

KopStar

Re: European Championship 2375

I FUUUCKING HATE PENALTIES !!!

:(:(:(:(:(:( Suuuucks !

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) was helpless to prevent a SMFA Shield Final defeat with Marseille against CSKA Moskva!! Marseille lost to CSKA Moskva 4 - 1 on penalties after the match ended 1 - 1.

Gameiro scored the only goal for Marseille and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hate AM's only.. but "gratz" really :)

Now' date=' did helen come home early or smth? We're not done negotiating :D[/quote']

Hah ! Well .... err ... Rolando is a must have in the deals mate ! No arguing there ^^ Depending on what i get from Arsenal for Vidal ... Or what i get from you .... GAAAWD !!

Arsenal are after Vidal

You want Marchy ...

both deals are relying on the other to go through ... rofl .... i hate you guys xD

And thanks !! Pastore will get +1 ! Azzzzome :P

I couldn't make my bid for Oriol Romeu in time, the Barcelona manager sold him to an externa :( He must be unaware of his previous performances for Chelsea. And even if he don't think he is good long term he'll shurely rise in the upcoming review, so I can't really see why he did that :P

"A few things" haha, Elohim ;)

Is it just Preppens "no good players in his team" who wants Young and Chicharito? Would really like to sell rövhålen (gör som du Elohim och lurar systemet ;) )

Gabriel AGBONLAHOR has completed his move to Valencia from Aston Villa for £8,500,000

Honorato NILMAR has completed his move to Valencia from Villarreal for £13,410,000

Two top signing for my squad, we are down in div 3 next season but we will be back, have some top names here and need to show our depth game has gone well.

he deal reported to be worth £15,012,000 involving Raul MEIRELES of Stoke City and Lille OSC has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Stoke City will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The offer for Raul MEIRELES of Stoke City from Marseille has been accepted along with other club offers. Stoke City will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Took exactly ... ( ish ) 19 hours 30 minutes ... give or take a few mins !! I placed the bid on Meireles at exactly 00.00 server time !

I've won the bid for him aswell as my bid of Diarra +´Koke + Money is worth a bit over 18 million !! yaaay !

DIN JÄÄÄÄÄÄVEL!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

HAHAHA ! DU ÄLSKAR MIG !! Har fortfarande mina 19 miljoner på banken ! Lek inte med berg när det finns småsten vettu

;)

Hah !! I'm so awesome !! Meireles will be a key player for me !!

Vidal is still for sale guys !!

Did I not beat you on the final day to push you to right at the botum of the league.

Good luck to all' date=' may sell Mata if a top winger is coming my way 92+.[/quote']

I've no idea mate ... but what i do know is that since last season ended I've brought in:

Mario Götze

Javier Pastore

Ricky Van Wolfsvinkel

Raul Meireles

Erik Pieters

... Majority of these players will go straight into the starting XI ... and already from last season I have a pretty strong and solid group of players !

Will probably be adding another 90 rated CB soon aswell ^^

This is the sort of thing that I LOVE to wake up too

:P

Claudio MARCHISIO has completed his move to FC Porto from Marseille for £2,800,000 plus Jorge ROLANDO

Chris SMALLING has completed his move to Marseille from Manchester United for £10,000,000