Dance/House Music!

Dale147

Dance Music!

I've now saw alot of threads now about music as I think it's starting to become more popular on the forum, slowly but surely, my favourite genre of music is dance music like the ones that are played in clubs and stuff. Dance music is now put into alot of genres like Pop and R&B. I'm hoping there are a few forumers that also enjoy alot of dance music. This thread is just to talk about Dance Music in general by posting new and old videos, liked or hated and for people just to talk about them. Here are a few I like.

lAhHNCfA7NI

9ha5ujHnYXg

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Dance Music!

Dance Music!

I've now saw alot of threads now about music as I think it's starting to become more popular on the forum' date=' slowly but surely, [b']my favourite genre of music is dance music like the ones that are played in clubs and stuff
[/b]
. Dance music is now put into alot of genres like Pop and R&B. I'm hoping there are a few forumers that also enjoy alot of dance music. This thread is just to talk about Dance Music in general by posting new and old videos, liked or hated and for people just to talk about them. Here are a few I like.

lAhHNCfA7NI

9ha5ujHnYXg

exactly the same for me..:D

i really like listening to pitbull's songs but this old song is great

U5rLz5AZBIA

here's a new great song from pitbull

SmM0653YvXU

I love the Alexandra Stan song' date=' have done since it came out :D

Would this be classed as dance music?

[center']

p4kVWCSzfK4&ob=av2e

[/center]

David Guetta songs are definately dance music. Romania are really big at the moment for there music there are these songs, ones a new one from Alexandra Stan and another is from a new group called Radio Killer. Alexandra's new one is a follow up from Mr Saxobeat and has supposedly been huge in Romania.

7rakG7c4eyk&feature=related

arkXseooUM0&ob=av2e

Of Course. All music which has a beat is Dance. I'm suprised there wasn't a thread already made as there's so much music now that is Dance.

I know I just wasn't what categorised as dance. But all I listen is dance or kind of some way. EG. Ellie Goulding' date=' The Killers, Swedish House Mafia

[YOUTUBE']EAc4zHEDd7o&feature=relmfu[/YOUTUBE]

Guetta likes the chicks ;)

I do like "One" by Swedish House Mafia but after hearing it again on Capital FM last night this easily beats One and is so much better that Save the World, I know a few people that like Save the World but this is definately better.

LCH1AsUydSc&ob=av3e

@Gould. Those songs are all on my iPod except for Cloxx. Not so sure about her if I'm being honest but her song is catchy though. I'm very happy at how much attention this thread is gaining after only being alive for a few hours. Have you guys heard of the artist "Dev". She and The Cataracs produced "Like a G6" with Far East Movement after. She's made many other songs like this.

mgEixhE3Oms&ob=av2e

I do like "One" by Swedish House Mafia but after hearing it again on Capital FM last night this easily beats One and is so much better that Save the World' date=' I know a few people that like Save the World but this is definately better.

[YOUTUBE']LCH1AsUydSc&ob=av3e[/YOUTUBE]

@Gould. Those songs are all on my iPod except for Cloxx. Not so sure about her if I'm being honest but her song is catchy though. I'm very happy at how much attention this thread is gaining after only being alive for a few hours. Have you guys heard of the artist "Dev". She and The Cataracs produced "Like a G6" with Far East Movement after. She's made many other songs like this.

mgEixhE3Oms&ob=av2e

I like save the world tonight, I like songs where people sing more. And I dont like Tinie Tempah.

CLXt3yh2g0s

T9yGcKlYAiw&ob=av2e

Miami 2 Ibiza is at least 200 times better than One' date=' which in itself was still pretty decent. :D

That Cloxx song really caught my attention when I was listening to Clubland a while ago.

As for Dev.......

[YOUTUBE']OOAMfUJ3tsc[/YOUTUBE]

Note - Explicit words, not for the young ears, dont you go clicking play, no no no!

I like save the world tonight' date=' I like songs where people sing more. And I dont like Tinie Tempah.

[YOUTUBE']CLXt3yh2g0s[/YOUTUBE]

T9yGcKlYAiw&ob=av2e

I also first heard Clokx on one saturday morning on Clubland. Wasn't too sure about her.

@Biffy. I liked Changed the Way you kiss me after listening to it twice, three times and then I just went completely off it and didn't like it. Kickstarts, I've always liked along with Won't go Quietly.

I'm liking Nero's new track Promises. Nero have released 3 songs which are all good but my favourite is this new one by them.

llDikI2hTtk&ob=av2e

I also first heard Clokx on one saturday morning on Clubland. Wasn't too sure about her.

@Biffy. I liked Changed the Way you kiss me after listening to it twice' date=' three times and then I just went completely off it and didn't like it. Kickstarts, I've always liked along with Won't go Quietly.

I'm liking Nero's new track Promises. Nero have released 3 songs which are all good but my favourite is this new one by them.

[YOUTUBE']llDikI2hTtk&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]

SdMdQRVQzPk

Forgot how good Franksmusik were, There on Dance nation just now ;).

Promises is a tune like :D

SdMdQRVQzPk

Forgot how good Franksmusik were' date=' There on Dance nation just now ;).

Promises is a tune like :D[/quote']

I haven't heard this song yet actually, I'll have a listen later. I like Far East Movement but they don't make anything by themself.

Like a G6 - Was made by Dev + The Cataracs

OMG - Was made by Snoop Dogg

Do it in the AM - Was made by Frankmusic

Wanna reiterate that Dirty Talk by Wynter Gordon is a tunee but I'm not so sure about her new one "Til Death"

What do you guys think of Dance remixes. There are lots, there are some decent ones from Wideboys and Freemasons. Alex Gaudino also makes some good remixes, saw one the other day it was pretty good. If too much of the song is remixed it ruins the song for me but If it's a good DJ that can do good remixes than that's ok.

Archived