Sign in to follow this  
Dale147

Dance/House Music!

Re: Dance Music!

All of this current dance music stuff is way to pop for my liking.

A bit of Sasha and Digweed' date=' or Laurent Garnier, Jeff Mills or even an actual talented DJ like DJ Shadow among many others would be nice here. No vocals in the music either. Too much trancey garbage. :P[/quote']

It's not pop. It's just Guetta who's making it pop.

Never heard of them. I've heard of Sash, but not Sasha. He's quite good, been around since the 90's.

Dance music isn't all about DJ's' date=' far from it. I guarantee if you look back at this thread, more than half the songs posted on here are one's that I like.

"You're not really a dance fan"

Say what!? Because I prefer one artist more than a few others? You know nothing about the sort of dance music I like (apart from Guetta). I like R&B and Pop, yes, but I also like dance music that doesn't involve all that sh*te techno stuff :rolleyes:[/quote']

It mostly is.

No, I didn't mean it like that. I mean that you haven't heard of them. They're the best known DJ's in the world, apart from Alex Morph and Hardwell. Guetta isn't dance, it's pop. 'sh*te techno stuff'?' Well that techno/trance stuff is what classes the music as dance.

It's not pop. It's just Guetta who's making it pop.

Never heard of them. I've heard of Sash' date=' but not Sasha. He's quite good, been around since the 90's.

It mostly is.

No, I didn't mean it like that. I mean that you haven't heard of them. They're the best known DJ's in the world, apart from Alex Morph and Hardwell. Guetta isn't dance, it's pop. 'sh*te techno stuff'?' Well that techno/trance stuff is what classes the music as dance.[/quote']

Fair enough, it just bugs me when people say something without knowing anything (realistically) about the person :P

I get were you're coming from, but I meant like the sort of stuff you have posted. It's not my thing really. However, I do like songs from some of the DJ's mentioned before, which I never really made clear.

Haha this thread cracked me up :D

Guetta is very overrated - end of. Don't get me wrong i like some of his stuff and his last album, especially the instrumental CD, has some very good tracks on it. Titanium is a banging tune B) But because he does a lot of collabs with famous pop artists he's suddenly the best in the world when really his beats are pretty lame.

I'm not a hardcore Dance fan by any means, i'm more of a rap/hip-hop/grime sorta guy but i like to think i know a quality DJ when i hear one :P

My personal favourites are Deadmau5, Tiesto, Swedish House Mafia, Avicii and Kaskade

I also listening to a lot of 90s Dance like Robert Miles, ATB and SASH!

This music I'm about to post isn't really dance music' date=' but since it's on the 'UltraRecords' channel which is a dance music channel and the fact that Alexandra Stan sings it.

I want the old Alexandra Stan back, that song was terrible!

[YOUTUBE']SFlb6u9Gx8o[/YOUTUBE]

I've purposely not posted this.

Definate downfall in my standard of her. :o

Bump music video out today

Strange video aswell :confused:

dx32a-8B9EI&feature=related

also

T6j4f8cHBIM&ob=av2e

:o

I remember David Guetta leaking his album in August and I remember listening to Turn Me On first after reading it saying Turn Me On and I instantly liked it but I'm quite suprised with the video, as Guetta doesn't do many wierd videos but he's probably been spending alot of time doing the videos for Turn Me On and Titanium over the last 4months since Little Bad Girl as I was wondering why he hadn't done much but this must be the reason why.

And well, Nicki Minaj is a stupid (best not getting an infraction) fool for making that video. Awful.

ahem ahem' date=' David Guetta (aka the king of pop music). 'nuff said. B) Plus Stephen posts the likes of Ed Sheeran and Nicki Minaj, that's not even dance music. :confused:

Anyway:

[YOUTUBE']Onhfhb8ZJ8o[/YOUTUBE]

Guetta can learn from this.

The only reason that people don't talk about this much as it's not really liked much in the Uk.

Anyway, Rihanna goes in hard on this track.

H-0OuRVCAK8

ahem ahem' date=' David Guetta (aka the king of pop music). 'nuff said. B) Plus Stephen posts the likes of [b']Ed Sheeran[/b] and Nicki Minaj, that's not even dance music. :confused:

Anyway:

Onhfhb8ZJ8o

Guetta can learn from this.

Love the way I only posted him once.

Which was a Mistake