Dance/House Music!

Re: Dance Music!

You sir are a legend. Akcent are awesome and My Passion is one of my favourite songs. It's better than the cr*p the likes of StephenMUFC' date=' BenNewmann, Dale147 post.[/quote']

Yeah , My passion is my favourite song . Never tired listening to it , its the best Akcent's song along with Thats My Name . I love this kind of song .

Here is another one from Deepside Deejay , Never Be Alone , Romanian have great music though and im from Malaysia :D

K-aC73qcAmo&ob=av2e

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Dance Music! 2fRYDgndw8U Attempted thread revival.

Re: Dance Music! Creamfields tomorrow:D

Re: Dance/House Music! New mix I made, better than my last one I made but still nothing that great: http://www.mixcrate.com/adamefc/house-mix-391056

ahem ahem' date=' David Guetta (aka the king of pop music). 'nuff said. B) Plus Stephen posts the likes of Ed Sheeran and Nicki Minaj, that's not even dance music. :confused:

Anyway:

[YOUTUBE']Onhfhb8ZJ8o[/YOUTUBE]

Guetta can learn from this.

Everyone has their opinions I guess. Some of the stuff you post is terrible from my point of view (Not all of it), but again, that's my opinion too B)

The only reason that people don't talk about this much as it's not really liked much in the Uk.

What do you mean by that remark? I think it's got to do with the music that I post right? It is popular in the UK and infact all around the world. It's just the big names that dominate them' date=' the likes of David 'I'm not a REAL DJ' Guetta. Just because he's worked with big artists, it doesn't mean that he's the best DJ in the world. They haven't heard 'Proper' dance music...

Love the way I only posted him once.

Which was a Mistake

It was just an example from many pieces of cr*p you've posted.

Yeah ' date=' My passion is my favourite song . Never tired listening to it , its the best Akcent's song along with Thats My Name . I love this kind of song .[/quote']

That's My Name is another favourite of mine. :)

Romanian have great music though and im from Malaysia :D

Yeah agreed. The Romanians produce great music.

Anyway' date=' another Romanian musician that I like:

[YOUTUBE']vflWhDVpUGE[/YOUTUBE]

BmaVKzPzJyM

M81Aa-jn3oM

Everyone has their opinions I guess. Some of the stuff you post is terrible from my point of view (Not all of it)' date=' but again, that's my opinion too B)[/quote']

Fair enough. It's not like I hate Guetta or anything, his music is decent, I just think he's vastly overrated and he's no DJ, I think his music is quite pop and therefore shouldn't be posted on this thread. I don't really think the music y'all post is bad, but in terms of dance music merit, it shouldn't be posted here. :)

What do you mean by that remark? I think it's got to do with the music that I post right? It is popular in the UK and infact all around the world. It's just the big names that dominate them' date=' the likes of David 'I'm not a REAL DJ' Guetta. Just because he's worked with big artists, it doesn't mean that he's the best DJ in the world. They haven't heard 'Proper' dance music...

It was just an example from many pieces of cr*p you've posted.

That's My Name is another favourite of mine. :)

Yeah agreed. The Romanians produce great music.

Anyway, another Romanian musician that I like:

[YOUTUBE']vflWhDVpUGE[/YOUTUBE]

BmaVKzPzJyM

M81Aa-jn3oM

Missing you is my favourite too :P

Fair enough. It's not like I hate Guetta or anything' date=' his music is decent, I just think he's vastly overrated and he's no DJ, I think his music is quite pop and therefore shouldn't be posted on this thread. I don't really think the music y'all post is bad, but in terms of dance music merit, it shouldn't be posted here. :)[/quote']

Fair enough, Guetta's music is very pop and R&B orientated and there may be better DJ's in the world, but I don't really have much knowledge on that, whereas you do. I wouldn't really say that it wasn't dance music, as in my opinion, and most people's opinions in the UK (Not sure if it's the same in Sweden), 'dance music' is just plainly a genre of music that you can dance to haha. I'm not sure if you agree with that though. Just out of interest, what would be your idea of 'the perfect dance song'? :)

Fair enough' date=' Guetta's music is very pop and R&B orientated and there may be better DJ's in the world, but I don't really have much knowledge on that, whereas you do. I wouldn't really say that it wasn't dance music, as in my opinion, and most people's opinions in the UK (Not sure if it's the same in Sweden), 'dance music' is just plainly a genre of music that you can dance to haha. I'm not sure if you agree with that. Just out of interest, what would be your idea of 'the perfect dance song'? :)[/quote']

People dance to Beethoven but we wouldn't dance to it. So it's quite weird you lot class songs that you dance to as dance music. Tbh, I'm not a hardcore dance music fan, although in your eyes it seems like it. :P

No idea, some top beats, melody and shizz that'll take you on an awesome journey.

Anyway

u7n1oojvA_M

Fair enough' date=' Guetta's music is very pop and R&B orientated and there may be better DJ's in the world, but I don't really have much knowledge on that, whereas you do. I wouldn't really say that it wasn't dance music, as in my opinion, and most people's opinions in the UK (Not sure if it's the same in Sweden), 'dance music' is just plainly a genre of music that you can dance to haha. I'm not sure if you agree with that though. Just out of interest, what would be your idea of 'the perfect dance song'? :)[/quote']

Well in Ireland he is known as pop more than dance. I think Guetta's alright but I don't like the people he collaborates with, which means I don't like his songs. Memories is about the only one I like.

My definition of a pefect dance song would be Tiesto - Maximal Crazy/Traffic etc etc or anything by the Swedish House Mafia. There's loads more and I would be here for years but they are just two popular examples :P

Well in Ireland he is known as pop more than dance. I think Guetta's alright but I don't like the people he collaborates with' date=' which means I don't like his songs. Memories is about the only one I like.

[/b']

My definition of a pefect dance song would be Tiesto - Maximal Crazy/Traffic etc etc or anything by the Swedish House Mafia. There's loads more and I would be here for years but they are just two popular examples :P

Agree with the part in bold, but I only really like Memories because of Kid Cudi.

People dance to Beethoven but we wouldn't dance to it. So it's quite weird you lot class songs that you dance to as dance music. Tbh' date=' I'm not a hardcore dance music fan, although in your eyes it seems like it. :P[/quote']

I wouldn't really say we dance to any old song and class it as dance. Every song would probably be a dance track if we went off that haha. I mean stuff like R&B, Rap (to an extent - usually mixed in with an R&B or Pop track of some sort) could be classed as dance music to me and a lot of people I know (it might be different to other people in the UK).

Something like ball room dancing would be completely different, as the sort of music used for that would be usually slower and more chilled out. Although I would not class that as 'dance music', people who do it could. Age probably has a big part in it too. I think it's just about genre's within dance music if you get what I'm saying :)