Dance/House Music!

Re: Dance Music!

Eurovision has a couple of pretty decent Dance songs in it this year (they won't do very well, Dance never does at Eurovision. Waldo's People proved there). Here they are though. I've also put the Waldo's People song up too;

Waldo's People - Lose Control (reminds me of E Type - True Believer)

Td6HeWx_6WQ

Mandinga - Zaleilah (more DancePop, nice Summer feel though)

VH2t9LpRGQk

Ivi Adamou - La La Love (reminds me of something but I can't remember what)

Pedf_OQmcmI

Loreen - Euphoria (I think this is great! Blast it out through the speakers daily)

BQRiVzFBEPM

Even if you're not keen on Zaleilah or La La Love the other 2 should be worth the post. I still listen to Lose Control and that was in the contest 2 years ago. Euphoria is simply awesome.

Been a bit quiet for Dance music recently which is understandable in the Winter. Hopefully things will pick up soon, I need some new music for the car.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Dance Music! 2fRYDgndw8U Attempted thread revival.

Re: Dance Music! Creamfields tomorrow:D

Re: Dance/House Music! New mix I made, better than my last one I made but still nothing that great: http://www.mixcrate.com/adamefc/house-mix-391056

Gutted' date=' going to Magaluf in August and I go the day after Calvin Harris is playing in BCM and Avicii is on the day I have to go home and whilst I am there Labrinth and Dappy are on.:mad:[/quote']

Oooft, that is unlucky. I have saw both Labrinth and Dappy at 1Xtra Live and Labrinth is actually quite gd it may suprise you but when I watched Dappy he only sung 1 song and a collab with Tinchy so that was awful (I don't even like him anyway) I would love to see Aviici and Calvin live along with Swedish House Mafia..

Oooft' date=' that is unlucky. I have saw both Labrinth and Dappy at 1Xtra Live and Labrinth is actually quite gd it may suprise you but when I watched Dappy he only sung 1 song and a collab with Tinchy so that was awful (I don't even like him anyway) I would love to see Aviici and Calvin live along with Swedish House Mafia..[/quote']

I don't really like that kind of music:o Gutted mainly about Calvin Harris as he makes some of my favourite songs:( Although there is two unconfirmed cream acts, hopefully they will be good.

I don't really like that kind of music:o Gutted mainly about Calvin Harris as he makes some of my favourite songs:( Although there is two unconfirmed cream acts' date=' hopefully they will be good.[/quote']

I don't either, Labrinth is ok but tickets were free and I happily applied and won :)

Can anyone recommend any songs' date=' updating my I pod for a long day of travelling tomorrow :D[/quote']

hBRKSIj2tMc&feature=related

This is the 6minute mix of Greyhound, I really like the video but the song is only like 2mins long in the video. :/

OR6AV9yJPoM&ob=av2e

This is one of my favourite Skrillex songs on the new album.

mnBCJnwlX-c

Great tune. It's on the new pepsi advert. ;)

Gj5L9SYhoSE&ob=av3e

Marina's got a new album and is about to bring this out and I like it.

IoBP24I2lwA

Not exactly a dance song but should be a summer hit and it's got a decent rap, one of B.O.B's best ones in a while as he hasn't released many brilliant ones since Airplanes imo.

ZAvd_6sI1-I&ob=av3e

Not had the chance to hear this properly but it was recommended by a mate a few weeks ago so I'll put it here.

zTH98Ke5mdA

Heard this in town today and It just reminded me of how much I loved this song last year. Great tune.

s8GvLKTsTuI&ob=av3e

This shouldn't be in this thread really (but it's my thread so I'm not bothered haha), but it might interest you

wFz1F438490

I'm a big fan of Dev (not in this video her hair is angin' here) but I may have mentioned this song in the past.

These songs may help you, I apologise if you don't fancy most of these songs I doubt some will. If you want some more songs I know a couple more if you need them haha. Enjoy your trip.

zPn6I1a8gRc

Classic tune.

0EYSi2iD4yA

Unbelievable drop to this' date=' pure epic.

[YOUTUBE']Wfoi0Mn6Kyc[/YOUTUBE]

proper :)

Going to Swedish House Mafia, Calvin Harris, David Guetta ( :confused: ), Benny Benassi and Wolfgang Gartner this summer. Not sure about Guetta live though, hate his songs because of the people he collabs with :rolleyes:

Wow, what an amazing line-up. Where's this at?

Wow' date=' what an amazing line-up. Where's this at?[/quote']

Two mini festival days in Ireland this year instead of Oxegen. First day in July is SHM, Calvin Harris, Snoop Dogg and Tinie Tempah. Second in August is David Guetta, Benny Benassi, Wolfgang G, Example and Rizzle Kicks. There is a few more for Florence and the Machine but not my cup of tea tbh :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Eurovision has a couple of pretty decent Dance songs in it this year (they won't do very well' date=' Dance never does at Eurovision. Waldo's People proved there). Here they are though. I've also put the Waldo's People song up too;

Waldo's People - Lose Control (reminds me of E Type - True Believer)

[YOUTUBE']Td6HeWx_6WQ[/YOUTUBE]

Mandinga - Zaleilah (more DancePop, nice Summer feel though)

VH2t9LpRGQk

Ivi Adamou - La La Love (reminds me of something but I can't remember what)

Pedf_OQmcmI

Loreen - Euphoria (I think this is great! Blast it out through the speakers daily)

BQRiVzFBEPM

Even if you're not keen on Zaleilah or La La Love the other 2 should be worth the post. I still listen to Lose Control and that was in the contest 2 years ago. Euphoria is simply awesome.

Been a bit quiet for Dance music recently which is understandable in the Winter. Hopefully things will pick up soon, I need some new music for the car.

Wow, Euphoria is a great song, I saw it on a dance channel last week and I just remembered the name before and I was going to post it on here but you beat me to it. Sweden could do well with it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just some of my tunes.

watch?v=9PUr1AHLwqE

watch?v=cWfUBAQKDHQ

watch?v=t0wnBcigI9E

watch?v=6GnTFd6gtwk

watch?v=vgHZrRJubiA

watch?v=vgHZrRJubiA

watch?v=5Iij9ex9wpg

watch?v=qj58nbn35bg

watch?v=r70NUh1zdjk

watch?v=1j502lz8LMQ

watch?v=8vwJ4no8eoc

watch?v=n7JA2ucniMk

watch?v=N7OPZOBJZyI

watch?v=LSIj9Bwo5aw

watch?v=TxvpctgU_s8

watch?v=5gAe6kZB7gc

Just some of my tunes.

9PUr1AHLwqE

cWfUBAQKDHQ

t0wnBcigI9E

6GnTFd6gtwk

vgHZrRJubiA

vgHZrRJubiA

5Iij9ex9wpg

qj58nbn35bg

r70NUh1zdjk

1j502lz8LMQ

8vwJ4no8eoc

n7JA2ucniMk

N7OPZOBJZyI

LSIj9Bwo5aw

TxvpctgU_s8

5gAe6kZB7gc

You only need the bit after the equals sign;)

Oh and I really like this one:

mG5_nOYNPO0