Sign in to follow this  
Dale147

Dance/House Music!

Re: Dance Music!

You have experienced nothing until you sample the Don OG.

OrjiEZfdHh8

If you want something a bit gentler, then this is a love song he recently made for his facebook girlfriend. I think it's beautiful.

6nniC1LkUrw

However, upon discovering that his facebook girlfriend wasn't in fact a girl, not 18 or 14 but a set up from a reporting team who call themselves "Nonce Hunters" he released this video in his defence via BBC News 24. This is a MUST WATCH. If you don't find this funny then you need a sense of humour bypass.

uDgTMHLd45s

Class day yesterday at Swedish House Mafia in Dublin :D Was in the pit (right up the front for those who don't know) so the jumping and moshing was deadly. Calvin Harris was class aswell and played some serious tunes. Snoop and Tinie were class aswell. David Guetta, Benny Benassi, Tommy Trash, Wolfgang Gartner, Example and Rizzle Kicks in August now :P

Class day yesterday at Swedish House Mafia in Dublin :D Was in the pit (right up the front for those who don't know) so the jumping and moshing was deadly. Calvin Harris was class aswell and played some serious tunes. Snoop and Tinie were class aswell. David Guetta' date=' Benny Benassi, Wolfgang Gartner, Example and Rizzle Kicks in August now :P[/quote']

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/556512_446724158683982_662550021_n.jpg

Did you see that guy? :D

Right I cba to find the links on youtube but i'll paste the ones I found from the concert the last night played by Swedish House Mafia. Well worth downloading trust me:

Hard Rock Sofa & Swanky Tunes - Here We Go [Axtone]

Alex Kenji - Blue Strobe Light w / Rob Adans - Abash w / NBL4U w / The Knife - Silent Shout ( immense )

Hard Rock Sofa - Quasar w/ Coming Home (Dirty South Remix) w/ Daft Punk - Aerodynamic ( EPIC )

Nari & Milani - Atom (Original Mix) HQ ( Unbelievable Bass, bananas! )

Steve Aoki feat. Wynter Gordon - Ladi Dadi (Tommy Trash Remix)

Just some I found, unreal tunes especially live :P Atom and the others I commented after are the best if your busy. There immense.

Anyone heading to Creamfields? The line up is just ridiculously good!!!!! :eek:

If I have enough money when I get back from Holiday I will try and go if I can buy a ticket as it isn't to far from where I live.

Really like these songs:

ppTWbgGgM4s&feature=plcp

lRihiIrSMXo

yeah it's in Liverpool or outside it? Sunday im guessing :P Tiesto is one of the few people I'm dieing to see live :)

It is in Cheshire, which is about a half an hour drive from my house but if I was going to go I would to go Saturday and Sunday as I couldn't miss Saturday as Nicky Romero, Sebastian Ingrosso, Example, AfroJack, Michael Woods, Third Party and loads of local Liverpool DJ's playing on that day and I wouldn't want to miss that.

It is in Cheshire' date=' which is about a half an hour drive from my house but if I was going to go I would to go Saturday and Sunday as I couldn't miss Saturday as Nicky Romero, Sebastian Ingrosso, Example, AfroJack, Michael Woods, Third Party and loads of local Liverpool DJ's playing on that day and I wouldn't want to miss that.[/quote']

Ah yeah if you could go to both of them defo do, the line up is mental. How will you choose who to see with so many unreal people clashing :P

Ah yeah if you could go to both of them defo do' date=' the line up is mental. How will you choose who to see with so many unreal people clashing :P[/quote']

Decided that I am going to go and I am buying my ticket tomorrow :D Two day camping for Saturday and Sunday.

Decided that I am going to go and I am buying my ticket tomorrow :D Two day camping for Saturday and Sunday.

haha mint, lucky git :P Tiesto :eek:

Tomorrowland 2013 is almost a sure thing for me and my mates, looks so unreal :P Only have to get the tickets whenever they come on sale now :D

Just got back from Creamfields, absolutely gutted I was looking forward to seeing Calvin Harris so much and it gets cancelled. Also Sebastian Ingrosso pulled out due to his partner having a child so I missed him, although I did see Nicky Romero, Steve Angello, Nervo, AfroJack, Benny Benassi, Alesso and Avicii :)

Just got back from Creamfields' date=' absolutely gutted I was looking forward to seeing Calvin Harris so much and it gets cancelled. Also Sebastian Ingrosso pulled out due to his partner having a child so I missed him, although I did see Nicky Romero, Steve Angello, Nervo, AfroJack, Benny Benassi, Alesso and Avicii :)[/quote']

Was thinking you must have been gutted, did you get in the pit and a refund for today?

David Guetta was class Friday! Missed Tommy Trash due to stupid security checks, Wolfgang Gartner was ok but kept playing dubstep style dance tunes which was annoying after a while, Rizzle Kicks were awful but Benny Benassi was ace and David Guetta but for me Example stole the show, he is epic live such craic moshing to Natural Disaster :D Was in the pit aswell :)

Steve Aoki in November now :D Might go to Example in Feb as he was just amazing!

Was thinking you must have been gutted' date=' did you get in the pit and a refund for today?

David Guetta was class Friday! Missed Tommy Trash due to stupid security checks, Wolfgang Gartner was ok but kept playing dubstep style dance tunes which was annoying after a while, Rizzle Kicks were awful but Benny Benassi was ace and David Guetta but for me Example stole the show, he is epic live such craic moshing to Natural Disaster :D Was in the pit aswell :)

Steve Aoki in November now :D Might go to Example in Feb as he was just amazing![/quote']

Nope got nothing, terrible customer service really,half the staff didn't have a clue what was going on and I only found out by going on twitter and seeing on there.

Gutted for you Adam, in my opinion you should've got some refund.

Also @Barry that Swedish House Mafia track is amazing, really going to miss them when it comes to Dance bands, have got to be up there as one of my favourites. Gutted, there giving it a break, hope they regroup in the future.