Sign in to follow this  
Dale147

Dance/House Music!

Re: Dance/House Music!

Oh my god, I used to love Cascada when I was like 10 :P Got to love Miracle, Every Time We Touch, absolute classics them.

Other people I loved at the time where Ultrabeat, Scooter, N-Trance, Love Inc, Special D and loads more. Loved the songs from the 90's early 2000's.

N_zLBsRYD8w

iNSsdVUK4HI

Bcf5kzBCdy4

kV28C9ldzfI

Some of my favourites.

Cascada will be representing Germany at the Eurovision Song Contest this year with a song called Glorious. Yes seriously' date=' Cascada at Eurovision! :D

[YOUTUBE']Y77A9-hQAp0[/YOUTUBE]

As much as I laugh at it now, I used to absolutely love Cascada when I was younger, I heard the other week that she was competing in the German Nationals for Eurovision and actually forgot when it was announced but yeah it was yesterday and I'm very glad actually that she will be participating for Eurovision, I might even give a cheeky vote for her :P. I think Germany have Eurovision in the bag.. Listening to that song, it does sound a bit like the one that won last year for Sweden, I think called Euphoria, that wasn't a bad song.

Good luck to Cascada, I will be watching :D

Me and my mate had 4 computers today trying to get 2 tickets to Tomorrowland' date=' 2hrs waiting in line and we got nothing. Sickened :([/quote']

Shame that mate, never even thought of going this year, just didn't have the money. Should just get to Creamfields mate, hopefully the rain doesn't get it called off this year.

Shame that mate' date=' never even thought of going this year, just didn't have the money. Should just get to Creamfields mate, hopefully the rain doesn't get it called off this year.[/quote']

Oh yeah, I remember hearing about that. Has anyone here been to Creamfields before? I for one haven't before but I have been to Glastonbury before and I am actually going again this year, hoping some fairly big dance acts are revealed in the line-up for Glasto.

Oh yeah' date=' I remember hearing about that. Has anyone here been to Creamfields before? I for one haven't before but I have been to Glastonbury before and I am actually going again this year, hoping some fairly big dance acts are revealed in the line-up for Glasto.[/quote']

I went last summer, was so good. I was absolutely gutted that it was cancelled on the Sunday. Never seen so much mud in my life before:eek:

Yes' date=' doesn't have all the effects of Tomorrowland has but it still has all the good DJ's and producers. Nothing better than standing in a field in the middle of Cheshire smashed listening to house music:p[/quote']

haha and how far is Liverpool from it and what's it like for nights out? We wouldn't go camping, did it before waste of time :P

haha and how far is Liverpool from it and what's it like for nights out? We wouldn't go camping' date=' did it before waste of time :P[/quote']

About half an hour drive, costs like £30 or something like that in a taxi or there is a shuttle bus that goes from the city centre I think.

Liverpool is good for a night out, loads of good places to go all which play different kinds of music. Although there is a lot of good places that play house music as the local Liverpool Dj's are pretty good.

About half an hour drive' date=' costs like £30 or something like that in a taxi or there is a shuttle bus that goes from the city centre I think.

Liverpool is good for a night out, loads of good places to go all which play different kinds of music. Although there is a lot of good places that play house music as the local Liverpool Dj's are pretty good.[/quote']

Not to bad, heard the women are good there :P I have a feeling I'll end up in Spain as there's a good lot going there :P

To a place such as Magaluf and Ibiza or to a festival?

Yeah the first type place, good few of the lads going there but a few wanted to go to tomorrowland and get the best of both worlds. BCM in Magaluf is meant to have good gigs during the summer though :P

Yeah the first type place' date=' good few of the lads going there but a few wanted to go to tomorrowland and get the best of both worlds. BCM in Magaluf is meant to have good gigs during the summer though :P[/quote']

I did Magaluf and Creamfields last year. Unbeliveable experiences. In BCM I saw Afrojack, Shermanology, Bingo Players and Kenneth G. Missed Avicii and Calvin Harris by a day as Calvin Harris was on the day before we went and Avicii was on the day we went home. Very good in there, once you pay your drinks are free all night but believe me you will never sweat so much in your life. Also if you do go to Magaluf watch out for the prostitutes, they are everywhere and the try and steal things like phones and money out of peoples pockets and I wouldn't walk round on your own at night as they just surround you :P

I did Magaluf and Creamfields last year. Unbeliveable experiences. In BCM I saw Afrojack' date=' Shermanology, Bingo Players and Kenneth G. Missed Avicii and Calvin Harris by a day as Calvin Harris was on the day before we went and Avicii was on the day we went home. Very good in there, once you pay your drinks are free all night but believe me you will never sweat so much in your life. Also if you do go to Magaluf watch out for the prostitutes, they are everywhere and the try and steal things like phones and money out of peoples pockets and I wouldn't walk round on your own at night as they just surround you :P[/quote']

Ah deadly! Yeah id say so sure its roasting outside never mind inside a club :P haha seriously? Isn't Santa Ponsa mostly Irish and Magaluf English though?

Ah deadly! Yeah id say so sure its roasting outside never mind inside a club :P haha seriously? Isn't Santa Ponsa mostly Irish and Magaluf English though?

There was loads of Irish, the rooms either side of us where Irish, absolutely mental some of them, hahaha. There was loads of people with Irish flags hanging off their balcony as well.