Sign in to follow this  
Dale147

Dance/House Music!

Re: Dance/House Music!

There was loads of Irish' date=' the rooms either side of us where Irish, absolutely mental some of them, hahaha. There was loads of people with Irish flags hanging off their balcony as well.[/quote']

Haha no suprise, we tend to be a bit mad when we're near drink :P

Steve Aoki was unbelievable' date=' amazing night!

The line up for Creamfields is incredible, might go![/quote']

Looks very good, I will defineately be going. I think there will be some horrible set clashes next year though as there is a lot of top acts that aren't on the main stages.

Going to see Nicky Romero for the second time on Friday, looking forawrd to it :)

Looks very good' date=' I will defineately be going. I think there will be some horrible set clashes next year though as there is a lot of top acts that aren't on the main stages.

Going to see Nicky Romero for the second time on Friday, looking forawrd to it :)[/quote']

Yeah prob, The Prodigy would be number one though! And Tiesto on Sunday. What's creamfields like? Rough crowd or just good buzz around the place.

Yeah prob' date=' The Prodigy would be number one though! And Tiesto on Sunday. What's creamfields like? Rough crowd or just good buzz around the place.[/quote']

one word to describe Creamfields would be muddy, it is unbelievable how bad it is. As soon as you go in it is up to your ankles. The crowds alright as well, most of the people are off their heads on pills and I never had any trouble, although I did see one fight but the lad was a bit of an idiot.

one word to describe Creamfields would be muddy' date=' it is unbelievable how bad it is. As soon as you go in it is up to your ankles. The crowds alright as well, most of the people are off their heads on pills and I never had any trouble, although I did see one fight but the lad was a bit of an idiot.[/quote']

haha not good, they've improved it now though? Would hate to go over and then it was just raining all day. Yeah that's like any festival days here! Is there pits at every stage and do you need wristbands for them or can you walk into them freely?

haha not good' date=' they've improved it now though? Would hate to go over and then it was just ******* rain all day. Yeah that's like any festival days here! Is there pits at every stage and do you need wristbands for them or can you walk into them freely?[/quote']

I heard it is like that every year, only been once myself so I couldn't say if it will train. It always rains here in the summer so it probably will:p Although the day it got canceled it was boiling and it would have been the perfect weather for it. Also you can just go wherever you like on the whole site apart from the VIP parts unless you are VIP.

I heard it is like that every year' date=' only been once myself so I couldn't say if it will train. It always rains here in the summer so it probably will:p Although the day it got canceled it was boiling and it would have been the perfect weather for it. Also you can just go wherever you like on the whole site apart from the VIP parts unless you are VIP.[/quote']

Oh right! And does there be many Irish people at it? And hows the drink?

I'm pretty familiar with FL

Was wondering if you could give me any tips on how to create a average baseline or simple trance song?

:)

House is still dance music. You might as well rename it to the 'House Music' thread as that's the only genre of dance music which is posted here (mostly). :o

I think that it should be renamed to dance music

:P

I thought it looked a bit different.

There was discussion a while ago from a few forumers that the music at the time posted wasn't exactly Dance and that it was House, I personally wanted to keep it as Dance so I just merged the two.