Sign in to follow this  
Dale147

Dance/House Music!

Re: Dance/House Music!

Anyone heard Talamasca? he any good?

Never heard of them' date=' just googled them and and it looks like they make Trance music which isn't my thing so wouldn't be able to say if they are any good.[/quote']

I've never heard of them either and a quick search on Google and Youtube shows that they produce Psytrance, which I'm not a fan of.

Don't know if it's just me but I sometimes will listen to an old set/radio and then get reminded of a tune that I remember hearing but have no idea of the name or when I heard it, like I just seem familiar with it? Does that happen to any of ye?

Heard this tune in an old Fatboy Slim set and I remember hearing it from years ago, never knew the name of it or where I heard it. Pure Old School.

BrzaLUZvR1U

F90Cw4l-8NY

Probably my favourite dance song at the moment along with Rudimental-Waiting In All Night' date='suppose the disadvantage of going out and getting drunk on the weekend is I tend to hear similar dance songs been played and I'll miss out on the new ones.[/quote']

I wouldn't call Pompeii a dance song :confused: