Sign in to follow this  
Dale147

Dance/House Music!

Re: Dance Music!

Actually Wynter Gordon's "Til Death" is growing on me.

Anywho, this is definately Calvin Harris's come back year, Bounce was a brilliant track and his new one is also very good but not as good as Bounce was at the time a few months ago. Bounce and Mr Saxobeat a few months ago were easily some of the best music around at the time. Calvin's new song is called Feel So Close.

I'll put up a link later.

Was going to post Sunlight but someone beat me to it ... Modestep <3 Feel Good was incredible to , not really what i'm into but i still quite enjoy listening to the stuff they put out. I want to be like that when i'm 70 ... :D

EDIT: oh and INNA ;)

xkuaUwFcI1w

Don't know I'd this counts but it's weird its not really what I normally listen to but when it came out I just thought it was a quality song and couldn't get it out my head heard it again today after a year or so now it's stuck in there again :eek::P

xkuaUwFcI1w

Don't know I'd this counts but it's weird its not really what I normally listen to but when it came out I just thought it was a quality song and couldn't get it out my head heard it again today after a year or so now it's stuck in there again :eek::P

I remember the same I used to listen to it alll the time then forgot the song :o

Haven't posted any songs in the last week or so due to being busy but here's a song, it's like marmite you'll love it or hate it, I quite like it, many of you will not but you be the judge of it. Watch out there is swearing. Here you go Loca People!

vZLd81IHGQw&feature=relmfu

Just noticed this thread, i love Dance/Electronic music - especially stuff from the 90s B) These are some of my favourites:

P86fPsC_cCQ&feature=related

tBrUjvONIrA&feature=related

PSYxT9GM0fQ

NRCkAumK5b4

p-Z3YrHJ1sU&ob=av3e

1k2D90QtZeE&ob=av2e

eWUC5Q0RCAA&ob=av2e

A pretty good selection if i don't say so myself, can't believe some of these haven't been mentioned :D

YnwfTHpnGLY&ob

2DO6Y9_5e7A

6OIuffXWtwg

ZdUINbi4wSY

Electronic rather than 'dance', but you get the picture. Some of my recent favourites, and I think that the Bloody Beetroots are up there with Daft Punk... :D

Just noticed this thread' date=' i love Dance/Electronic music - especially stuff from the 90s B) These are some of my favourites:

[YOUTUBE']P86fPsC_cCQ&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

tBrUjvONIrA&feature=related

PSYxT9GM0fQ

NRCkAumK5b4

p-Z3YrHJ1sU&ob=av3e

1k2D90QtZeE&ob=av2e

eWUC5Q0RCAA&ob=av2e

A pretty good selection if i don't say so myself, can't believe some of these haven't been mentioned :D

Not really a fan of the 90's me, i only listen to dance music from the past few years, the last 3 you chose out there all really good songs, i especially like Seek Bromance and Green Light. As you mention some Roll Deep song here's one that I quite like. :)

ZzCBg1byolo

You might know Eva Simons from take over control ft afrojack.

TUoOcDGMgT4

Think take over control has already been linked by someone but it did refer to the previous song so oh well :D

Bumpity Bump.

CBA flicking through the pages but I was just thinking about the artist Dev and I was thinking that she may be the next La Roux. Here's a Dev and La Roux video. They look similar and make the same music.

mgEixhE3Oms&feature=BFp&list=WLC197B26878F16BB6&index=1

Kk8eJh4i8Lo&ob=av2n

Anybody heard any new dance music recently? The only one I can think of is the new David Guetta one, Titanium. Not so sure about it.

H6ByUjHNrRo

I'm sure this has been mentioned already' date=' if it hasn't I'm shocked! :eek:

But this will be the one I will remember my Summer 2011 by. Brilliant tune to dance to

[YOUTUBE']SmM0653YvXU&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]

Jeez, what a tunee. Wasn't too sure on that Marc Anthony guy and still not but just with Pitbull it's a really good song.