Sign in to follow this  
Dale147

Dance/House Music!

Re: Dance Music!

suRsxpoAc5w

Really like this song, its a mix of dance and a few other genres so it includes a spot on this thread and it's definately one of my favourite summer songs along with the Pitbull one and a few others.

Lets try and get a few more posting on here aswell ;)

cV-5huBbne8

I personally think this song is dog poop but it's kind of grown on me haha.

Sorry for double post but Guetta is just too good and I forgot he made this tune along with this one from a few years ago. Something like 2005.

E6e3R-aA2LA&ob=av2n

ss0HAdW1DnY&ob=av2n

Great remix on a great song! I'd advise anyone listening to go straight to 1:40' date=' the intro is pretty boring ;)[/center']

Oh yeah, I heard it on Scott Mills a few months ago. An epic remix, a ton better than the original. It's one of only a few remixes that are better than the original

ZXvzzTICvJs

Not really a dance song but still a song you would dance to.

Good song. Alot different to The A Team which is a good song but this may just be abit better

Is it me or is Dev's verse in She Makes Me Wanna by JLS the single worst verse in the history of music?

Anyway' date=' Dance song....I personally think this counts, always goes down very well in the clubs.

[YOUTUBE']KdtIfp7WB0w[/YOUTUBE]

Dev's verse in She Makes Me Wanna is awful. There's nothing decent about it.

The Saturdays have never had a no.1 and if they were going to get one, this song would defo get it. This is the only song from them I quite like haha.

I think all Dance fans should turn on (sky channel) 353. For the...

Official UK No.1 Dance Anthems: From the Beginning.

It's on Boom Boom Pow atm and I've been watching it for the last hour or so and it still has 1hour and 30mins left of nasty dance tunes :D

Guest Scout Maker

z5LW07FTJbI

Played before Palace games. :)

EDIT: Also...

COLHm8JOkTA

I posted this on the first page. Brill song sounds so much like Mr Saxobeat but it's still really good.

Yeah' date=' in a way I like the fact it's a bit similar. Makes the artist a bit more distinctive (a lot like N-Dubz with the Na-na-niiiii thing).

Here's a song I quite like, always have. Most people think it's terrible but I don't know...I've always enjoyed listening to it.

[YOUTUBE']BEHe3buQaQw[/YOUTUBE]

Apologies for the double post here but I got into a bit of a searching mood.....

dhhC6V1PJB0

Surprised this hasn't been posted before :D

Gqdru2_5HVk

Always liked this.

s9MszVE7aR4

Has to be one of the best music videos ever?

BhxT0S4Q1lc

I'm stunned Kim Leoni never made a video for this song.

mweiHcQraFQ

Another song from Kim Leoni. No idea why she never fully made it as an artist.

Will leave it as just those for now. Will probably put some better ones up in the morning when I have my thinking head on.

Guetta over the last 2 weeks has released 3 songs without releasing videos and has had them all in the top 40 which are all good. My favourite is Titanium. All songs are with female artists. Is Nicki Minaj struggling atm as she's had to go on another with Guetta. She must need a hit.

BU2DQANlPmA

LN_YHSFlNj8

Mb6mS6Yj_UA

What a brilliant musician.