Sign in to follow this  
Dale147

Dance/House Music!

Re: Dance Music!

1tUH_MHgSeU

Heard this song on Rock FM (A local radio station) on the way to the Blackpool vs Man United game in February (Traitor! - Yes it's sad how I remember when it was aswell :o. My uncle's a Blackpool fan btw but thats another story :P) and I really liked. Ever since then it's just stuck haha :)

Top tune Dale' date=' but I prefer to Alesso remix. It was a big hit and a top summer tune, they just couldn't stop playing it in Ibiza.

[YOUTUBE']SU88c0f5-h0[/YOUTUBE]

It's been a tune to me for ages and it's just gonna come out in the UK soon.

Watching David Guetta's Official Top 20 Tracks!

Boy has he had some tracks. There only at No.8 and he's already had a track with £240,000 worth of sales on Memories which was at 10 so maybe his best singles could have had around 500,000 sales or something.

Amazing.

Let us know what no 1 and 2 are? I never really liked the ones with rappers in it, preferred his first stuff when he broke through like Love don't let me down/go can't remember the name :P

And yeah Seek Bromance is a top top tune aswell.

Loving Noisia - Split the Atom at the minute to lazy to link it, but it's a good tune. And Chase and Status' new one Flashing Lights is amazing..!

Let us know what no 1 and 2 are? I never really liked the ones with rappers in it' date=' preferred his first stuff when he broke through like Love don't let me down/go can't remember the name :P

And yeah Seek Bromance is a top top tune aswell.

Loving Noisia - Split the Atom at the minute to lazy to link it, but it's a good tune. And Chase and Status' new one Flashing Lights is amazing..![/quote']

No.1 - I got a feeling (Black Eyed Peas ft David Guetta) - 1.2million sales.

No.2 - Sexy Chick (David Guetta ft Akon) - 625,000 sales.

No.3 - When Love Takes Over (David Guetta ft Kelly Rowland - 510,000 sales.

Went to 1Xtra live last night in Manchester which had Labrinth, Tinchy Stryder, Dappy and headliner Wretch 32.

This track was one of the best that got the crowd really goin last night. Not that new but it's still good.

xmL0DR6csNQ&feature=relmfu

VmZ9clt-mvY

Dev is just amazingggggg

I love Dev. I think she's brilliant..

But this is just amazing. Thanks for mentioning this. Great tune.

Not been on for a while but I've got some songs for 2012, and on the next post will just be a list I think will probably big this year.

Big Songs for 2012:

N7OPZOBJZyI

This a great follow up from DJ Fresh's brilliant 2011 summer track "Louder", I personally think this is better atm but both are unbelieveable tunes.

kmAjp77ovEo

I'm not sure many will like Sak Noel's follow up to Loca People. If you hated that then this is definately not your track but will people may find it a good laugh and as usual this lyrics are utter genius:D I like the wierdness of the track.

i56rahaFJzk

This is off Taio's new album I heard it when in town the other day and I thought it would be a great song to put on here. Pitbull is great as always and I'm sure people will definately like this.

efO_YdILwcU

Heard this exact remix on the radio it was really hard to track down as there are many different versions of this mix but I know all will like this more than the slow version which should be a big hit this year but this Dance Version is a ton better..

These aren't in any specific order but they should be big and I will keep updating this.