cainhoy

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The Globe Tournament Discussion Thread

just read the advert in w.c 11111

and checked the gameworld out, looks like a real interesting setup

was going to go for the legend that is robbie fowler's club

but thought i'd try this team on for size instead:)

Martin( 2nd account) O'neill takes control of MKE Ankarag├╝c├╝.

MKE would also like to announce the new backroom team to help new manager Martin O'neill succeed at turkish club

new goalkeeper coach: RUSTU

images2oy.jpg

New defensive coach: Slaven Bilic:

indexbu.jpg

New midfield coach: Tugay

images1mk.jpg

New attacking coach and asst. Manager Hakan Sukur :

81537261.jpg

With the addition of such great's working within the backrooms of MKE's team it won't be long til they need to buy a bigger trophy cabinet

Ya'll know it takes time to build up the manager population of a new set up, especially one this big. We got 90 clubs. I am so happy that you bunch are some of the first in...we have some top experienced managers and some newbie managers..I love that contrast and hopefully it keeps coming like that. I will keep marketing the set up as much as possible. Im really going to try and use the game world newspaper in this one..for those of us that work and are busy for most of the day ..it is a quick way to post something in just a few minutes..and quick to read and catch up on things..Feel free to keep discussing, talking and such on this thread..or post on the Match reports/ news thread ...I think this is great idea and set up..cant wait to see where the chips have fallen and where everyone is at the end of season...:D

Ya'll know it takes time to build up the manager population of a new set up' date=' especially one this big. We got 90 clubs. I am so happy that you bunch are some of the first in...we have some top experienced managers and some newbie managers..I love that contrast and hopefully it keeps coming like that. I will keep marketing the set up as much as possible. Im really going to try and use the game world newspaper in this one..for those of us that work and are busy for most of the day ..it is a quick way to post something in just a few minutes..and quick to read and catch up on things..Feel free to keep discussing, talking and such on this thread..or post on the Match reports/ news thread ...I think this is great idea and set up..cant wait to see where the chips have fallen and where everyone is at the end of season...:D[/quote']

just gone and whacked up a bit of advertising to help out abit too, just a simple copy of your 1st post in this thread

put up in the newspaper in all my other respective gameworlds, might catch the eye of one or two peeps aswell hopefully

just gone and whacked up a bit of advertising to help out abit too' date=' just a simple copy of your 1st post in this thread

put up in the newspaper in all my other respective gameworlds, might catch the eye of one or two peeps aswell hopefully[/font']

Thank you ..that should help a bunch..:)

Hi all,

I am sorry but I will have to leave Slovan as I can't commit the time needed to participate in this set up along with my other teams.

I will bow out before any transfers are completed at Slovan to give a nice clean team for someone else.

Sorry to all and good luck to all in the set up :)

We have gained a few more great managers...I am promoting this thing non-stop, will be busy at it until division kick offs on the 4th...thanks a bunch everyone...:D Once we are off an runnin I will try and come up with some stimulating things to keep us all motivated, or at least interested in this setup..hang in there...

Took charge at Kamen Ingrad! Thanks for the message cainhoy looking forward to this!

welcome..thanks for taken me up on the offer.

Also, any volunteers for sports writing..maybe a weekly paper or something of that nature...Maybe some lies and sleazyness type writing to stir things up a bit..like that Globe paper over there in England done in a sport fashion..or just straight up stats style writing...some of you are busy and some of you are not...Im wide open for any ideas anyone wishes to bring to the table..

welcome..thanks for taken me up on the offer.

Also' date=' any volunteers for sports writing..maybe a weekly paper or something of that nature...Maybe some lies and sleazyness type writing to stir things up a bit..like that Globe paper over there in England done in a sport fashion..or just straight up stats style writing...some of you are busy and some of you are not...Im wide open for any ideas anyone wishes to bring to the table..[/quote']

i'll have a bash at knocking up like a "typical tabloid"

paper say every sunday, or every other sunday depending on work schedules

(sunday's my no work day,at all:p)

dunno if i'll be any good at that kinda thing but i guess trial and error will tell :)

i'll have a bash at knocking up like a "typical tabloid"

paper say every sunday' date=' or every other sunday depending on work schedules

(sunday's my no work day,at all:p)

dunno if i'll be any good at that kinda thing but i guess trial and error will tell :)[/font']

Love it Martin...go for it..cant wait ta read the bs...:D

I..will attempt to do some serious sports/stats writing..probably a Sunday release also..

I'm Fc Omonia manager, hi to all. Would be a good idea this setup, but checking the club list you can see that there are two South African, two German and two Slovakian clubs and no Albanian, Lebanon and no Slovenian (yes, Slovakia and Slovenia are different countries) clubs. I know it's difficult create a world with such exotic names, but jeeez... check it before create it...

Anyway I'm building up a Dream Team in Cyprus so i won't leave... :D

Congratulations to Legia Warszawa's manager, so far he has gotten away with 8 or 9 of the player i was bidding for, including 2 of the players i was most interested in(thiago, varane). Also congratulations to ac omonia's manager who got kiko. I guess i will have try harder for the rest of the players im trying to get:D

Archived