The Globe Tournament Discussion Thread

Re: The Globe Tournament Discussion Thread

AyersSgtFury-2-1-1.jpg

Tokyo FC - FK Zhemchuzhina -

Att: -

HT: -

Zhem -

Tokyo -

Zhemchuzhina face their toughest challenge yet as they play away to pclark's Tokyo FC. Zhem are still having to field players that are below the normal playing fitness levels for boss Sgt Fury but as he explained in his pre match report he has little choice.

Sgt Fury

:

"The standards I set for fitness are far and away higher than the previous administration, we are working on it now but it is a process. Right now I've just focused on the small things like cutting out the half time pizza and the after match stripper party. There is a chance I will bring in a few utility players to help out but nothing is certain yet. We have to do the best we can with what we've got".

When asked about facing up against Tokyo boss pclark:

"Mr. Clark has no friends and can't swim".

B)

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Globe Tournament Discussion Thread So, transfer madness, statistical cover, tabloid newspaper, bunch of insane managers, healthy competition and it's only a beginning - i'm gonna stick with t

Re: The Globe Tournament Discussion Thread I also maded one From upper left to right: Martin Olsson, Martín Montoya(2x Martin's xD), Yann Sommer, Leonel Galeano, François Affolter, Franco Zuculi

AyersSgtFury-2-1-1.jpg

Tokyo FC 2 FK Zhemchuzhina 1

Att: - 32,012

HT: 0 - 0

Zhem - Fisher 76

Tokyo - Shaquiri 68, Mlapa 81

FC Tokyo proved too much for Zhemchuzhina today as the Japanese side beat Zhem 2-1. There was also really bad news for Zhem as striker Steven Fletcher will be sidelined for 4 weeks with a pulled calf muscle.

Sgt Fury

"We need more depth. To many players are still out of position and it's something that really needs to be addressed. No big deal though. We'll go out, get drunk and regroup when our heads don't feel like bowling balls".

B)

Basnandez earned a draw with Godoy Cruz against Modriča Maksima.

Godoy Cruz dominated much of the play against Modriča Maksima but could only manage a 1 - 1 draw in their Division 4 fixture.

Greco scored the only goal for Godoy Cruz and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

AyersSgtFury-2-1-1.jpg

Tokyo' date=' Maccabi, Legia and Genk....

objects in the rear view mirror are definitely

closer than they appear.[/b']

AyersSgtFury-2-1-1.jpg

That is all.

B)

There I go running my mouth again and we get beat :mad:

We can see your ego in the mirror, as for your zhemzzzkkknzzna, no sign of them yet ;)

A 0-0 draw from Tokyo against 2nd place Haifa, keep the 4 point cushion at the top. Almost halfway through the season, hope to stay up there for the remainder.

Next up rubbish Dinamo Brest :)

They're not that rubbish - or at leas their goalkeeper is magic anyway.

72% possession, 32 shots, 15 on target. Yet Tokyo still can't score and we leave with a 0-0 draw :confused::confused:

Wilstermann next who we beat 2-0 in the away leg. Hopefully a repeat of that will keep us top.

Ouch!

Zhemchuzhina lose at home to bottom club Brest :mad:

Told you - there's something about that goalkeeper I'm sure :confused:

After our mini-blip against them last week, Tokyo get back to winning ways with a 4-1 win against Wilstermann. Maccabi Haifa win to keep up the pressure for 1st, fingers crossed as always we can hold on.