The Globe Tournament Discussion Thread

Re: The Globe Tournament Discussion Thread

Routine 3:0 over Brest for Legia but nobody made mistake so the race continues. Did anyone notice Division 3 goalscorer list? :D

Yeah I noticed it, a Tokyo 1,2 ;)

We win 5-0 against Olmedo last night which keeps us on top of a league which we were trying to throw away the last few weeks. 4 clear of Legia and 7 clear of Haifa in 3rd, so hope to have enough to stay up there. A visit to bottom and already relegated Mumbai on Sunday should help us out too.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Globe Tournament Discussion Thread So, transfer madness, statistical cover, tabloid newspaper, bunch of insane managers, healthy competition and it's only a beginning - i'm gonna stick with t

Re: The Globe Tournament Discussion Thread I also maded one From upper left to right: Martin Olsson, Martín Montoya(2x Martin's xD), Yann Sommer, Leonel Galeano, François Affolter, Franco Zuculi

Well, things are now a bit clearer in Division 3. Tokyo is almost certain for promotion, Legia is two wins away from that spot (or one if Tokyo beats Maccabi next game) and Maccabi is chasing 3 tough victories with hope that Legia will slip somewhere (Genk, perhaps?). Zhemchuzhina and Santa Fe can rest their best players for upcoming playoff battle - no need for risking injuries. Final spot will probably go to Genk but they need to be careful with unmanaged Kharkyv lurking around...

First off congrats to both Tokyo and Legia

:)

Bad day for Zhem :mad:

Lost to Mumbai who were in 18th place. We slip down a place so we need to win our last match and hope Santa Fe blow it so we can get home advantage in the playoff's.

Unfortunately we play Maccabi..

Thanks, we should have wrapped it up a long time ago, but went on a terrible run which allowed Legia in to have a real shot at the title. Very close and they have a good chance still of taking it on Thursday.

Good luck in the play-offs, will be a tricky one to win with 3 managers going for it.

First off congrats to both Tokyo and Legia

:)

Well' date=' spank you very much, good luck in the playoff - if I ended up there, I would lose :D

Thanks, we should have wrapped it up a long time ago, but went on a terrible run which allowed Legia in to have a real shot at the title. Very close and they have a good chance still of taking it on Thursday.

Good luck in the play-offs, will be a tricky one to win with 3 managers going for it.

With my youth team playing last game, and you waiting Brest, it's highly unlikely ;) But, this game has it's moments of weirdness :eek: Anyway, I'll take the title in Division 2 B)

And it's official' date=' congrats to Clark for winning Division 3, Legia is pleased with promotion and scoring 100 goals in season. Good luck to all playoff teams, there are some interesting matchups[/quote']

Relieved to take the title, a great effort from your boys in closing the gap we had, but luckily too little too late. Hoping we can both fare well net season and make it 2 promotions in 2!