The Globe Tournament Discussion Thread

cainhoy

Re: The Globe Tournament Discussion Thread

Congrats to Maccabi on a fine win over Zhemchuzhina in the playoff's.

I've decided to leave now as the amount of unmanaged clubs in this division really quashes the fun of it all. I've made some new friends here though so it's all good.

Good luck to everyone ;)

It's still got 27/90 managers involved. Pretty busy, but like Sarge says - lots of unmanaged which takes the challenge away. Thats the problem with big gameworlds - if people aren't winning, they quit. It's a long season so they can't wait for a new season either.

I'm sticking around though as I've made a monster squad at Tokyo and want to see how far they can go!

I'm back!

Cainhoy says he's going to try to promote the set up some more so I'm in. I always enjoyed it here so I'm willing to give it another go' date=' especially as the rastarazor has always been a great supporter of my set ups :)[/color']

So he is still alive? Thought he was busy smoking some green on the beaches of the Caribbean. Glad to hear he's still living and you're staying in. Sure you'll take the automatic next season.

I have always been a member of a set up, which looks like what I might should have stuck with. A few months back I said Im gonna do my own thing. So I go and create a huge setup. That, as many of you have said was a mistake. It is huge. As the owner of the GW I should have to get familiar with all the divisions and the owners and create some creativity to keep the setup and forum sugared up. I did not try hard enough last season. So I will make some adjustments to my SM schedule and load..and dig into this set up..I will make filling it..the challenge. I appreciate those of you who stuck around for the whole 1st season. You are the ones making me feel horrible about this..so stick around and let me see if I can deliver you a great season II..:)

Stuart H

Could you please stop spamming your set-up across the whole forum.

cainhoy

OMG! some of you guys just whine for the sake of being whiners. One little sentence on three threads..come on dude. It isnt killing those setups if it was even noticed. We pay to play and promote our setups. It is by far the best promotion tool. Anything else that is already set up by SM to promote "Custom Game Worlds" sucks. I bought the package..now im gonna promote the package! No hard feelings StuartH..I still like you

Im in trouble again.:eek:

I am gonna pull an outside tournament this season. Last season it fell apart quickly. Im thinkin this time it is a good idea to kick it off the second half the season. This way, since it's an invite ticket..you get the invite from me..and then you have to send it back to me saying "oh yes , please let me play in the tournament." Last season I just bracketed all the clubs that had a manager and said you play on this date..that did not work. I think I had 4 interested managers. A lot of it had to do with...yes there was a manager at the club..he just was never there to recieve the message. So..I get the first half of the seaon to advertise this thing...then hammer it out the second half.

I am gonna pull an outside tournament this season. Last season it fell apart quickly. Im thinkin this time it is a good idea to kick it off the second half the season. This way' date=' since it's an invite ticket..you get the invite from me..and then you have to send it back to me saying "oh yes , please let me play in the tournament." Last season I just bracketed all the clubs that had a manager and said you play on this date..that did not work. I think I had 4 interested managers. A lot of it had to do with...yes there was a manager at the club..he just was never there to recieve the message. So..I get the first half of the seaon to advertise this thing...then hammer it out the second half.[/quote']

Sounds like a plan. How's we doing getting new meat?

Legion stands strong in dawn of season 2. Thirty four battles away from First Division and a chance to fight for a title this army deserves - Conqueror of the Globe.

Only the best can dwelve in Warszawa. Sheer force of two dozen soldiers with "never say die" attitude strategically deployed on four battlefields will not rest till goal is achieved.

Gatekeeper task is entrusted to Tim "Clean Sheet" Krul with strong backup in Bernd Leno. Steven Taylor will lead a platoon of guardians with Varane and Dragovic as next in command. Brains of the operation are second to none - Lucas, Alcantara, Cleverley, Coutinho, Rybus are just some pieces of unsolvable puzzle. And it all ends with Four Horsemen, Chief Executioner Nils Petersen and his trusty sidekicks Akpala, Rudnevs and Kadlec. Accidents do happen and some will fall in battle, but young blood boils in Legia - Nastasic, Pogba, Frimpong, Hazard, Wickham, Paco, every one of them just need single chance to prove their worth.

Unstoppable force is about to be unleashed, but is there an immovable object?