The Globe Tournament Discussion Thread

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Globe Tournament Discussion Thread So, transfer madness, statistical cover, tabloid newspaper, bunch of insane managers, healthy competition and it's only a beginning - i'm gonna stick with t

Re: The Globe Tournament Discussion Thread

Re: The Globe Tournament Discussion Thread I also maded one From upper left to right: Martin Olsson, Martín Montoya(2x Martin's xD), Yann Sommer, Leonel Galeano, François Affolter, Franco Zuculi

Just so you guys know, I have been workin like crazy to fill up this set up...as if most of you dont already know. I have harassed at least 25% of SM. If you got a little irked..I apologise...Got to be aggressive to get folks...setups come and go non-stop,,

You have received a warning at Soccer Manager Forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear cainhoy,

You have received a warning at Soccer Manager Forum.

Reason:

-------

Warning for Offence of Basic/Rep Rules.

Cainhoy,

It has come to our attention that you have been spamming the forum on multiple occasions by posting the same post in various places when advertising a new set-up. This breaches the General Forum Rules and Regulations: :D

Anyhows, I got to back down a little bit before I get in more trouble...Which I dont have a clean record to start with..Thanks to all of you for comin up in here!! Lets have a good time and some good competition..If you dont start off well, pick yourself up, brush yourself off and hit the next opponent from a different angle...

Just so you guys know' date=' I have been workin like crazy to fill up this set up...as if most of you dont already know. I have harassed at least 25% of SM. If you got a little irked..I apologise...Got to be aggressive to get folks...setups come and go non-stop,,

You have received a warning at Soccer Manager Forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear cainhoy,

You have received a warning at Soccer Manager Forum.

Reason:

-------

Warning for Offence of Basic/Rep Rules.

Cainhoy,

It has come to our attention that you have been spamming the forum on multiple occasions by posting the same post in various places when advertising a new set-up. This breaches the General Forum Rules and Regulations: :D

Anyhows, I got to back down a little bit before I get in more trouble...Which I dont have a clean record to start with..Thanks to all of you for comin up in here!! Lets have a good time and some good competition..If you dont start off well, pick yourself up, brush yourself off and hit the next opponent from a different angle...[/quote']

Lol, that can only be good for the setup.

It's looking quite good so far, even though Mumbai FC's only two 80+ rated targets have bids from rivals slapped onto them.. Shame on you! yes, you know who you are.

If you want me to pester any forumers to join, just gimme a list of names and I'll get to work :P

I'm Fc Omonia manager' date=' hi to all. Would be a good idea this setup, but checking the club list you can see that there are two South African, two German and two Slovakian clubs and no Albanian, Lebanon and no Slovenian (yes, Slovakia and Slovenia are different countries) clubs. I know it's difficult create a world with such exotic names, but jeeez... check it before create it...

Anyway I'm building up a Dream Team in Cyprus so i won't leave... :D[/quote']

Alwayz gonna be one nerdy guy to go and check the baseline of the setup..:P

I was hoping no one would notice the Albanian thing.., unfortunate..I just missed em...and they had decent represenatation..no disrespect to the Albanians.

Good eye argala.:)

Guest Smithy1998

I've decided to join this setup as TSL was to hard for me and my team in here is called Preussen Munster and i am in divsion 1. Good luck to all managers

Alwayz gonna be one nerdy guy to go and check the baseline of the setup..:P

I was hoping no one would notice the Albanian thing..' date=' unfortunate..I just missed em...and they had decent represenatation..no disrespect to the Albanians.

Good eye argala.:)[/quote']

I's actually looking for an albanian team before takin over Omonia as i've never managed one... So I begun checking and ohhhh... No Dinamo Tirana there... Shame on you :D

Smithy1998

I've decided to join this setup as TSL was to hard for me and my team in here is called Preussen Munster and i am in divsion 1. Good luck to all managers

and shame on you too!!:D:D:D

Good Job Smithy....you'll get tought the ropes in this set up...Glad to have you...If my club goes against yours ..my plan is to stomp a mud hole in your rear end....that would be your fanny to make it more clear..:D

a couple of new faces have joined MKE over the last day or so, did however lose out on a couple of players too including luc castignos and o.baumann

the players who did move over though are

seb Coates 20-86

raf. Toloi 20-86

andreu Fontas 21-86

carlos Casemiro 19-82

marc Albrighton 21-86

guido Pizarro 20-86

kolb. Sigthorsson 21-84

and still got a few more bids waiting to be accepted

The Seattle Sounders...the club I choose to manage..are from the lovely Northwest Coast of the United States..it is a rain foresty mountainous region..with lots of upper class folks livin there. It is the home of Microsoft Bill Gates for example..Anyways..I found the Soccer club to be rather a bunch of panzies...so I got rid of a good bit of em ..went somewhere over there in the dark ages part of central Europe and picked up a bunch of guys.

I hope they are decent. they seem to love Seattle..:D

14 players moved to Godoy Cruz...

Best Buys for Each Position for Godoy

The Risky Buy: Leandro Greco (84, Roma)

The Best Keeper Buy: Thibaut Courtois (83, Genk)

The Best Defender Buy: Francois Affolter (86, Young Boys)

The Best Midfielder Buy: Jordan Ayew (85, Marseille)

The Best Attacker Buy: Abel Hernandez (86, Palermo)

14 players moved to Godoy Cruz...

Best Buys for Each Position for Godoy

The Risky Buy: Leandro Greco (84' date=' Roma)

The Best Keeper Buy: Thibaut Courtois (83, Genk)

The Best Defender Buy: Francois Affolter (86, Young Boys)

The Best Midfielder Buy: Jordan Ayew (85, Marseille)

The Best Attacker Buy: Abel Hernandez (86, Palermo)[/quote']

abel hernandez is a very good addition mate. well done u did a good job in the market. ;)