The Globe Tournament Discussion Thread

Re: The Globe Tournament Discussion Thread

160910-neymar-coletiva-gp-630-420.jpg

Neymar Shut's Down Neymar Offer

Santos president Luis Alvaro Ribeiro claims the club have rejected an offer from Godoy Cruz for teenage forward Neymar, and now Godoy have another player for the place

Ribeiro has insisted all summer that the 19-year-old Brazil international is for sale amid speculation linking him with a move to Argentina, and reiterated that stance today before revealing details of Godoy's approach.

"We have interest in selling Neymar and we have formally communicated this, but Neymar will not move to Godoy as he sees the club as a step down in his carrer" Ribeiro was quoted as saying on vvvvvv.SantosNews.com

"It's the same proposal. We had been given until end of the month to respond and we (Neymar and Chairman) had already decided the answer was no.

"The offer had two possibilities - take it now or later, but we do not want either, most of all because Neymar will move to a big club in Europe and not a club in Argentina"

''We have after the reject for Neymar made an offer for Athanasios Karagounis of Atromitos and it has been accepted and Karagounis will soon join Godoy Cruz, we need 1 more player for a winger position and then we will look if we should get more players as i doubt. But if the manager think we need more players then we need more players'' Said Godoy Cruz's Chairman, Mario Rodolfo Contreras.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Globe Tournament Discussion Thread So, transfer madness, statistical cover, tabloid newspaper, bunch of insane managers, healthy competition and it's only a beginning - i'm gonna stick with t

Re: The Globe Tournament Discussion Thread I also maded one From upper left to right: Martin Olsson, Martín Montoya(2x Martin's xD), Yann Sommer, Leonel Galeano, François Affolter, Franco Zuculi

Looking for 1 CM or DM and 1 Winger, 1 CB and 1 forward and my squad is complete for the season

My First Team:

.................Kevin Trapp

De Vrij Amat Aurtenetxe Plattenhardt

....Leitner Lanzini Trinks Sarabia

...................Morata Son

First division game first win

Won 1-0

After a goal from Jordan Ayew

Had 65% possesion and 24 shots but only 8 shots on goal

"We really need to train accuary. But we played great we had the game but i am dissapoontet that we only won by one goal thinking on how many shots we had..." Said Manager of Godoy Cruz, Basnandez

Godoy Cruz 2 - 1 MKE Ankaragücü

''Basnandez steered Godoy Cruz to victory against MKE Ankaragücü.

Godoy Cruz beat MKE Ankaragücü 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Emil Larsen scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bashkim Kadrii was also on the scoresheet for his side.''

Goalscores:

Godoy Cruz

Bashkim Kadrii (7)

Emil Larsen (15)

MKE Ankaragücü

Willem Janssen (43)

Goals from my 2 danish players :D

It was a tie game overall, only total shots was going to Godoy Cruz side.

While MKE had 1 more corner...

Another danish player to Godoy Cruz and they now have 5 danish players in the first team!

The danish player i am talking about is the young lad from Odense BK Rasmus Falk Jensen just known as Falk, where also the new player Bashkim Kadrii came from, who also just maded he's debut for Godoy Cruz yesterday also scored just after 7 mins. Let's hope Falk also can perform as Kadrii just did...

But if he already will get game's is not sure...

Fortuna Dusseldorf have completed the signings of 2 new strikers. They are Artur Sobiech from Hannover 96, and Jonathan Walters from Stoke City. These 2 will be in the starting XI to face Rentistas tonight.

the team now looks like this:

Anders Lindegaard

Lars Jacobsen - Oguchi Onyewu - Massimo Oddo - Emilio Izaguirre

Robert Pires - Ricardo Gardner - Gaston Ramirez - Goncalves Edu

Artur Sobiech - Jonathan Walters

:D

Basnandez steered Godoy Cruz to victory against FK Riga.

Godoy Cruz outclassed FK Riga and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 4 fixture.

Funes Mori scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kadrii and Greco were also amongst the goalscorers.

Kadrii had he's first Real debut in the division and Also scored, just dissapoontet that we are conserdering 2 goals from a team that aren't good...