The Globe Tournament Discussion Thread

Re: The Globe Tournament Discussion Thread

Basnandez steered Godoy Cruz to victory against Mumbai FC.

Godoy Cruz outclassed Mumbai FC and beat them 3 - 2 in their The Globe Tournament Shield Round 1 fixture.

Larsen scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Funes Mori was also on the scoresheet for his side.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Globe Tournament Discussion Thread So, transfer madness, statistical cover, tabloid newspaper, bunch of insane managers, healthy competition and it's only a beginning - i'm gonna stick with t

Re: The Globe Tournament Discussion Thread I also maded one From upper left to right: Martin Olsson, Martín Montoya(2x Martin's xD), Yann Sommer, Leonel Galeano, François Affolter, Franco Zuculi

Straight forward win for FC Tokyo last night, beating Al Gharafa 2-1 away.

4 point cushion in the promotion spots now after Legia's bizarre 5-0 loss at home against unmanaged Zhemchuzhina, who only managed 5 shots on target, compared to the 18 and no goals from the Polish side.

Think they need some shooting practice :P

All clubs that are bracketed in the tournament on the forums page can go ahead and make the friendly challenge to your opponent. Remember the higher seeded club makes the invite to the lower seeded club..schedule all matches begining on the 7th and after. Also please post to me that you have made the challenge request and that it has been accepted..so I can start marking you guys off...

All clubs that are bracketed in the tournament on the forums page can go ahead and make the friendly challenge to your opponent. Remember the higher seeded club makes the invite to the lower seeded club..schedule all matches begining on the 7th and after. Also please post to me that you have made the challenge request and that it has been accepted..so I can start marking you guys off...

And what if another manager doesn't answer - automatic win? I sent friendly request to Aris, but it looks like he didn't log for 20 days.

AyersSgtFury-2-1.jpg

Today we welcome bottom of the table Soproni VSE to Sochi Central Stadium in our beautiful seaside city of Sochi were, despite having to field a much weakened squad we intend to fillet them and feed them to the dolphins.

On the transfer front, new manager Sgt Fury has been busy trying to find a replacement for veteran goalkeeper Marek Cech. Sources close to Fury say a deal is in the works but no details have yet been given.

Fury: "The squad is very thin at the moment so I'll be delving into the market after today's match. No one is safe so these Ruskies had better show me something"

Yes..we will try like all to get everyone to participate...if proper notification is given..also..some private notification from me..and a fair amount of time has been waited..then all I can do is give the win to the active participant. I have noticed on the clubs list page some managers havent been active for almost 3 weeks...so..there ya go. Next season, I will make it only for managers requesting to play in it..However, thats here not there..lets do this thing...try and have fun...:D

Actually, I may scratch the tourney start..reorganize this thing...so it's fair and active..not fair for some guys to battle it out..and others to get a free ride. Think we will do for all managers who will actively participate...will send private messages to you all...I think this is correct thing to do..

Still waiting on accpetance of my friendly request sent a few days back...

FC Tokyo draw 0-0 with Santa Fe. Had 17 shots to their 5, but only 5 on target to their 6 :confused: Think our players need to go to the opticians.

Sees us drop to 2nd behind Maccabi Haifa, but FC Kharkiv next week, should be an easy 3 points.

Tourney is gonna be fine...for regular start...gonna delete the old brackets and put up new..you guys that have already scheduled a match' date=' you should be fine..went through the club list and this time only included managers that check in daily....26 clubs..:D[/quote']

Can I get in then?

AyersSgtFury-2-1-1.jpg

Today we welcome bottom of the table Soproni VSE to Sochi Central Stadium in our beautiful seaside city of Sochi were, despite having to field a much weakened squad we intend to fillet them and feed them to the dolphins.

FK Zhemchuzhina 1 Soproni VSE 1

Att: 7,673

HT: 1-1

Szbatics 3 - Sop

Zuev 30 - Zhem

Zhemchuzhina had to come from behind on Sunday to secure a point from lowly Soproni in this division 3 clash.

Zhem manager Sgt Fury commented after the tie:

"The result was fair I suppose but obviously not what I was looking for. We gave the ball away to easily and suffered long periods were we just chased the ball.

It's all good though, there will be changes made soon that should give us a lift"

Okay the new revised seeded bracket system is up (previous 2 posts). 26 club single elimination knockout Tournament. I deleted the old brackets so theres no confusion. These 26 I am pretty sure are the active managers. Remember, Higher seed makes friendly requests to lower seed. start scheduling round 1 on the 7th or shortly after..please post me your match date so I can keep things organized..:D