bit of help from anyone plz..

Its_Nothing

im manager of QPR in div 2 currently sitting 7th with a good team between 89-92 rating players, but my stadium only holds 19 thousand ppl, how does a team like mine cope with such little income, but with such a good team with there wages to pay.....? does this mean i cant have a good team with 93 players in it or anything like that, because if i go into debt id have to sell one of my good players just to get out of debt, but with bigger clubs they have a great ammount of income and dont need to sell players just to survive.

Re: bit of help from anyone plz..

im manager of QPR in div 2 currently sitting 7th with a good team between 89-92 rating players' date=' but my stadium only holds 19 thousand ppl, how does a team like mine cope with such little income, but with such a good team with there wages to pay.....? does this mean i cant have a good team with 93 players in it or anything like that, because if i go into debt id have to sell one of my good players just to get out of debt, but with bigger clubs they have a great ammount of income and dont need to sell players just to survive.[/quote']

this is another example of witch stadium enlargements could be useful with... but i'll try to help.

if you have a large squad with around 15 89 or higher rated players i suggest that you sell off a few of you r players you dont use or are underperforming. also, to help cut wages down, try to loan a few ounger players out to thin the wages a bit, no point paying them for nothing :D . if you have a thin budget and need another player, look at loans or bid for older players, they tend to be cheaper. hope that helps