Fantasy premier league 2011/2012

Re: Fantasy premier league 2011/2012

Awful day for me yesterday. Larsson got 6 points for me :)

But then' date=' Gervinho my CAPTAIN got sent off and I received -4 points!!![/quote']

Aw, haha that's bad double the blow :P

If Chelsea can keep a clean sheet tho, I'll get points from Cech and Terry B) and hopefully the Drog will come on and do something special. :o

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hangeland picked up 6 points for me :D.

N'zogbia picked up 3

Taarbert' date=' Holt, Gyan picked up 2

Huth and Bardsley picked up 1 :o.

So have 16 points so far with Hart, Vidic, Yaya Toure, Bale, yet to play :).[/quote']

Huth will be up to 2 pts when the game goes to 60 mins :) (if he's still on the pitch)

Guest <klhepworth.

Should have 39 points and still have Kompany to play!

I have some transfers planned but it would lose me 8 points so I'm not sure whether or not to gamble on them:cool:

Just joined up :)

Team is:

De Gea

Kompany - Vidic - Evra

Formica - Muamba - Rodwell - Obertan

Drogba - Aguero - Suarez

Subs: De Vries, W. Brown, Riise, S. Sinclair

Highly unlikely to be making any transfers, dislike the feature in Fantasy as you should be sticking with your initial choices (bar long-term injuries).

Just joined up :)

Team is:

De Gea

Kompany - Vidic - Evra

Formica - Muamba - Rodwell - Obertan

Drogba - Aguero - Suarez

Subs: De Vries' date=' W. Brown, Riise, S. Sinclair

Highly unlikely to be making any transfers, dislike the feature in Fantasy as you should be sticking with your initial choices (bar long-term injuries).[/quote']

Evra is out for more than 3 weeks i think. :P

Evra is out for more than 3 weeks i think. :P

Ah i should have clarified the team i listed is just the strongest on paper - the actual 11 i submitted for week 1 was:

De Gea

Brown - Kompany - Vidic - Riise

Obertan - Formica - Muamba - Rodwell - Sinclair

Drogba

Think they only amassed a whopping 30 points though :o:rolleyes:

Ah i should have clarified the team i listed is just the strongest on paper - the actual 11 i submitted for week 1 was:

De Gea

Brown - Kompany - Vidic - Riise

Obertan - Formica - Muamba - Rodwell - Sinclair

Drogba

Think they only amassed a whopping 30 points though :o:rolleyes:

Your beating me by 4 :o.

Here is the plan for tonight.

Manchester City win 2-0. Goals to Kompany and Yaya Toure.

My team did so bad. got a tiny 22 points so would be nice for a city clean sheet (Hart in my team) and those two getting on the score sheet. Took Suarez out just before the game as I thought he was gonna be rested... put Berbatov in. And Drogba was my other striker.

First thing I did when I logged in yesterday was out goes Berbatov.... in comes Suarez.

As some of you are aware, many fans trying to access Fantasy Premier League on Friday afternoon and Saturday morning will have experienced problems logging in or registering teams prior to the Gameweek 1 deadline.

While the demand reached unprecedented levels on Saturday morning, we fell short of the standards you expect from the world's biggest fantasy football game and make no excuses for what was both a frustrating and disappointing experience ahead of the new season. For this we apologise unreservedly.

Our technical teams have been working throughout the weekend to ensure the technical issue that led to the problems experienced by users are dealt with. Work also continues to improve the quality of your experience with additional steps taken in the game itself that enable you to:

‪1. Receive unlimited transfers

No points will be deducted for any transfers you make up to the Gameweek 2 deadline (11:30 BST on Saturday 20th August 2011). If you have already made transfers and had points deducted, these will be restored to your overall total by midnight on Tuesday 16th August 2011. If you have already opted to play your wildcard, this too will be restored at the same time.

2. Opt to start mini-league scoring at Gameweek 2

The option is available to all mini-league administrators to start the scoring from Gameweek 2. Go to 'Leagues' > 'League name' > 'Administer' > Select 'Gameweek 2' in 'Scoring Starts' drop-down menu and click 'Update league details'.

Glad. Scored just 23 points with Gervinho sent off and Vidic injured:(