Neymar to 90

Pedworgan

Re: Neymar to 90

Lead Santos to the Copa Libertadores and Campeonato Paulista.

Individual accolades include Best Forward of Campeonato Paulista, Best player of Campeonato Paulista, South American Youth Championship Top scorer.

He has been an absolutely brilliant player for one of the biggest clubs in South America. If you saw his goal against Flamengo recently you will understand.

I think it is very justified. The Brazillian and Argentine leagues, I feel, as just as good as leagues such as Ligue 1 and not far off the Bundesliga but theres this Euro psyche that because he isn't playing in Europe he can't be as good as players playing in European leagues.

thanks for the reply, yes i wasn't necessarily being critical of his rise, but i was genuinely asking. I don't really follow the brazilian or argentine leagues very closely so i had no idea of all he won with santos. Btw, i did see his goal v flamengo, pure class B)

Impossible to compare him to Wilshire and Gotze, He has been in the first team for longer than both as Jack and Mario only really came into their respective first teams (not including loan spells) last term. Wilshire is for me pure class and Gotze ive watched since, well quite a while, i hope both make it to the top and im sure they will.

I am happy to see Neymar hit 90, especially while he was still at Santos, he deserves it and has been superb for them in all competitions, also knocking around the NT and with a big potential move to one of Europe's top clubs mooted for Christmas time really nice to see him get his 90 before then. This way his contribution is being acknowledged now and the quality of the brazilian league appreciated.

Jack and Mario will be 90 very soon, so i wouldn't worry too much about their ratings development. 75-89 in one season for Dortmund isnt bad going in my book.

Watch and you'll understand: http://youtu.be/bze1tqF7sio

That game was amazing. Neymar was on fire and hold Santos as he could. 3x0 for Santos. I think Ronaldinho, after seeing that said: "The kid is awesome. I need to do something." Yes, Ronaldinho made 3 goals, helping Flamento to win: 5x4. It was like his Barca times.

True football.