dhulldevsfan

SM NFL Fantasy League

This is the new thread for the SM NFL Fantasy League. Looks like we won't have any trouble filling up the league.

Everyone in the league so far -

Me

Andyowls

Ruggermad

Moodymark

Lenny59

NumberSix

Kylan N17

Rohit420420420

ManUnited4Life

jambogenius

Dobby

tqhamilton

RickJames

AdamG

We can have up to 20 teams in the league so if you want in there will most likely be a spot for you! As more people show interest I'll add you to the list. Once the league is set we need to find a time to have the draft so feel free to post times when you are available. :)

Re: SM NFL Fantasy League

Kylan N17

Rohit420420420

and

ManUnited4Life

have been added to the league!

We only need one more team before I create the league. I'll post the league name and password on here once I make it. We'll have a live snake draft, but we still need to agree on a time when at least most of us are available. I'm free everyday after 4:30pm Central Standard Time, which is 10:30 in the UK, so we need to figure out a day and more specific time for the draft. Otherwise that's it :)

Available here tell me id
I'm interested

Are you two genuinely NFL fans though? Not saying you can't compete, but you're at a serious disadvantage if you don't follow the sport...

EDIT: dhulldevsfan, I think we should wait until we hear an answer from all the people I've invited before creating the league. The season is still a few weeks away, there's no rush. :)

EDIT: dhulldevsfan' date=' I think we should wait until we hear an answer from all the people I've invited before creating the league. The season is still a few weeks away, there's no rush. :)[/quote']

True but I'm off to college on the 16th so it will be much more difficult to set it up :(

EDIT - I'm pretty sure I can make the league now and keep spaces available until we know everyone who wants a team, and then figure out the draft

True but I'm off to college on the 16th so it will be much more difficult to set it up :(

EDIT - I'm pretty sure I can make the league now and keep spaces available until we know everyone who wants a team' date=' and then figure out the draft[/quote']

Oh right, well at least wait a couple more days. We'll still get it done.

Are you two genuinely NFL fans though? Not saying you can't compete' date=' but you're at a serious disadvantage if you don't follow the sport...

EDIT: dhulldevsfan, I think we should wait until we hear an answer from all the people I've invited before creating the league. The season is still a few weeks away, there's no rush. :)[/quote']

Yip I am a fan of the sport.

Yip I am a fan of the sport.

But do you have a knowledge of the players, which you really need in an NFL fantasy league? You can get away with it if you have your team auto-selected, but the draft is a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Not trying to put you off or anything, just want to make sure you know what you're letting yourself in for. Haven't seen you posting much on the NFL thread either...

But do you have a knowledge of the players' date=' which you really need in an NFL fantasy league? You can get away with it if you have your team auto-selected, but the draft is a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Not trying to put you off or anything, just want to make sure you know what you're letting yourself in for. Haven't seen you posting much on the NFL thread either...[/quote']

Tbh I don't really keep track of the NFL through pre-season and really only start tracking it when the season starts.

I reckon I know enough to get away with it;)

But do you have a knowledge of the players' date=' which you really need in an NFL fantasy league? You can get away with it if you have your team auto-selected, but the draft is a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

Not trying to put you off or anything, just want to make sure you know what you're letting yourself in for. Haven't seen you posting much on the NFL thread either...[/quote']

Tbh I don't really keep track of the NFL through pre-season and really only start tracking it when the season starts.

I reckon I know enough to get away with it;)

It's always good to have 1 or 2 noobs anyways to make you feel good about yourself :D

I'm hoping to have the draft sometime this weekend. Please post times that work for you. It may be a bit difficult as we are all scattered across different time zones. Once we agree on a time I'll send out PM's to everyone that's on the list so far :)

I'll be away for a week starting Saturday so won't be able to take part in the live draft.

However, I'll pre-select my rankings before I leave as to make sure my team still ends up as good as possible.

I'll be away for a week starting Saturday so won't be able to take part in the live draft.

However' date=' I'll pre-select my rankings before I leave as to make sure my team still ends up as good as possible.[/quote']

I'm available from 4pm (UK time) onwards on Saturday
Saturday morning will probably be best for me (GMT)
I'm going away for the weekend on Friday and wouldn't be able to take part in any live draft until Sunday evening.

This isn't looking good :(

Maybe Friday night? Around 5, 6pm (11,12ish in the UK)