SM NFL Fantasy League

dhulldevsfan

Re: SM NFL Fantasy League

You may very well be right' date=' but his first touchdown was the result of truly terrible Eagles tackling. Not saying that makes him a bad player, but that one play put quite a slant on his stat line for the day.[/quote']

Undoubtedly true, the Eagles defending for his first TD was comical but he showed a glimpse of what he is capable of with that amazing catch for his second touchdown.

Like Andy ive used a couple waiver's this week this the exit of Roy Williams and David Gerrard' date=' who were replaced by Kerry Collins and Victor Cruz - who has been doing well at the Giants.[/quote']

Ugh I made a claim on Cruz, unfortunately I'm last in priority due only to my exceptional start :D

Decided to make a couple of moves via the waiver wire. Out goes Isaac Redman and Lee Evans' date=' in come Kendall Hunter and Dane Sanzenbacher. The Steelers' running attack isn't looking too great this season, while Hunter should see plenty of carries in San Fran. And Evans has done nothing in Baltimore bar moving further down the depth chart thanks to Torrey Smith's performance at the weekend. Sanzenbacher has been very impressive since joining Da Bears this season as an undrafted free agent and will continue to see more of the ball with Earl Bennett still out injured.

Also noticed on the league table that I have had some bad luck running into some high-scoring opponents - I have the most points against by almost 30 points! Haven't had it easy like some...coughAdamcough...[/quote']

Sanzenbacher looks good... I was going to wait one more week before moving on him but apparently you have more faith then me :(

Also noticed on the league table that I have had some bad luck running into some high-scoring opponents - I have the most points against by almost 30 points! Haven't had it easy like some...coughAdamcough...

How shockingly rude!!! I agree I have scraped some extremely lucky wins so far this season, however, I am a Dolphins fan so you should all be easy on me and I wish I had done things differently in the draft!!!

How shockingly rude!!! I agree I have scraped some extremely lucky wins so far this season' date=' however, I am a Dolphins fan so you should all be easy on me and I wish I had done things differently in the draft!!![/quote']

Haha, that's true - your Dolphins look pretty terrible this season! :P

Very pleased I made a last-minute change to start Dez Bryant over Marques Colston today. Owen Daniels has got me an early TD as well, keep it up boys! :D

Haha' date=' that's true - your Dolphins look pretty terrible this season! :P

Very pleased I made a last-minute change to start Dez Bryant over Marques Colston today. Owen Daniels has got me an early TD as well, keep it up boys! :D[/quote']

Aye my team have had quite a good start, the Chicago defence getting an interception and TD seeing to that :D

Aye my team have had quite a good start' date=' the Chicago defence getting an interception and TD seeing to that :D[/quote']

You're welcome! About time somebody taught this young, upstart QB a lesson! :D

YES! Dez Bryant TD number two! And against the Lions as well, good stuff.

You're welcome! About time somebody taught this young' date=' upstart QB a lesson! :D

YES! Dez Bryant TD number two! And against the Lions as well, good stuff.[/quote']

That same young upstart QB is currently sitting on my bench, wishing I had put Drew Brees there for this weekend at the moment :mad:

Still pleased with your pick of Brady first overall Kylan? Rodgers got a mere six touchdowns and over 45 points yesterday! :D

About time the Wednesday Warriors picked up a win!

Dont talk about QB's to me!! I hate choosing between Brees and Newton, always choose the wrong one every week!

On the plus side, despite Ravens defence killing it, I believe I have held my opponent off to go........... 4-0 baby!!!!

Still pleased with your pick of Brady first overall Kylan? Rodgers got a mere six touchdowns and over 45 points yesterday! :D

About time the Wednesday Warriors picked up a win!

Very annoyed with the Pats this weekend - strictly for fantasy purposes. Time for a fantasy rant.

1) What the hell is Belichick thinking... starting to run the ball! He gone loco? This is a throwing team first and foremost' date=' this team [b']is[/b] Brady and Welker. Yes I understand for American Football purposes, it's always in the best interest to have a great balance between the running-passing game, especially as it'll only make it harder for the opposing teams coverage, but gordon bennet!... this isn't what I signed up for!

Yes, the plan worked to a tea, yes, Ridley and Green-Ellis combined for an impressive total of 172 rushing yards, but screw you Belichick, I didn't pick Brady first in the draft first for you to find some medium in the offense. I expected Brady to light up the Raiders, for 300... at least, minimum 3 TDs, which is something I'd expect week in, week out, but no... too many turnovers against the Bills last week, lets try running. Insolent cow.

I'm telling you if this is the plan to come for the Pats, I've had a 'Montreal Screwjob'... NFL fantasy speaking, pulled on me. You may yet win the QB war Andy, know this though, as many a times I may have cringed, and cringed hard at some of Rodgers outings whereby he's put up massive points, it's not because Rodgers is better, it's because Belichick screwed Brady and the Cockney Mafia! Yeah... I said it. :P

Friggin, Tavaris Jackson put up more fantasy points than Brady! Right... who's next!?

2) Staying with the Pats theme, I'd like to call to the stand... Chad NoShowCinco. NoShow, you are hereby accused of being exactly that, a NoShow.

So... I bottled it with regards to what I said in my post prior, didn't bench NoShowCinco, strictly speaking, no offence to any Raiders fans, but your team is rather rubbish, taking that into consideration, I felt... 'you know what, this could be his game', but alas, what was said/thought, was to no avail. 2 catches, 26 yds, 2.60 pts. *clap clap*

His amount of yards has progressively decreased since week 2 - 45, 28, 26. Oh the joy! Granted as I said before it will take him some time to learn that Pats-O, but c'mon now, last week he caught like a 40 yd pass, then dropped it! Really Chad! Really! This is why Brady's hardly throwing to you, as well as Belichick in the mind frame of thinking Chad's not ready yet. Seriously Chad, I'd be much more prouder of you if you pull a TO and go bonkers, after all, how it's go... 'some people will think you're bonkers... but no not me'. Yes, it's true, you're not even going to touch Welker in the depth chart, but you can be a strong no.2. He's no Moss, but can still make it happen, so make it happen Chad! ... and soon, my patience is wearing thin.

Next!

3) I spy with my little eye... you know what, screw it... when in Rome... go all out? LT, what happened, not even a shadow image of yourself, granted you hardly see the ball, but you're LT. I demand better! Ahmad Bradshaw... yeah, rubbish. Nate Washington... what happened dawg, thought you were supposed to be the Titans #1 WR with all the injuries, 62 yds, 6.20 pts only. Bloody Nora, even Olsen got me more points, I left him on the bench. Janikowski, you may be a kicker, but next time show more enthusiasm, get on the pitch faster, tighten up the helmet more, use the Jonny Wilko kick stance. Tony Gonzalez... hmm... I see you caught for 56 yds, shame Szczesny couldn't catch for 20 or 30 yds - KYLE WALKER! (had to get that in there, even though non NFL related :D)

4) Alas, I have but one conversational piece left to my rant. As it stands, it's Cockney Mafia 68.44 - 70.86 Yorkshire Broncos, I have one player left to play, unfortunately he's having his worst year ever, due to a certain Mr. Manning out of action, playing with a QB now whose out of his depths. So Reggie... something to inspire you...

a-l_Y2Es9Kc

Time to make people forget about Manning, and his stupid Omaha audibles, make it rain Reggie, most importantly, GET ME THOSE POINTS! Kobe won without Shaq, you go an do the same. By win I mean get points, I don't actually mean win the game, as you stand no chance against the Bucs.

#overreacting rant over.

Very annoyed with the Pats this weekend - strictly for fantasy purposes. Time for a fantasy rant.

1) What the hell is Belichick thinking... starting to run the ball! He gone loco? This is a throwing team first and foremost' date=' this team [b']is[/b] Brady and Welker. Yes I understand for American Football purposes, it's always in the best interest to have a great balance between the running-passing game, especially as it'll only make it harder for the opposing teams coverage, but gordon bennet!... this isn't what I signed up for!

Yes, the plan worked to a tea, yes, Ridley and Green-Ellis combined for an impressive total of 172 rushing yards, but screw you Belichick, I didn't pick Brady first in the draft first for you to find some medium in the offense. I expected Brady to light up the Raiders, for 300... at least, minimum 3 TDs, which is something I'd expect week in, week out, but no... too many turnovers against the Bills last week, lets try running. Insolent cow.

I'm telling you if this is the plan to come for the Pats, I've had a 'Montreal Screwjob'... NFL fantasy speaking, pulled on me. You may yet win the QB war Andy, know this though, as many a times I may have cringed, and cringed hard at some of Rodgers outings whereby he's put up massive points, it's not because Rodgers is better, it's because Belichick screwed Brady and the Cockney Mafia! Yeah... I said it. :P

Friggin, Tavaris Jackson put up more fantasy points than Brady! Right... who's next!?

2) Staying with the Pats theme, I'd like to call to the stand... Chad NoShowCinco. NoShow, you are hereby accused of being exactly that, a NoShow.

So... I bottled it with regards to what I said in my post prior, didn't bench NoShowCinco, strictly speaking, no offence to any Raiders fans, but your team is rather rubbish, taking that into consideration, I felt... 'you know what, this could be his game', but alas, what was said/thought, was to no avail. 2 catches, 26 yds, 2.60 pts. *clap clap*

His amount of yards has progressively decreased since week 2 - 45, 28, 26. Oh the joy! Granted as I said before it will take him some time to learn that Pats-O, but c'mon now, last week he caught like a 40 yd pass, then dropped it! Really Chad! Really! This is why Brady's hardly throwing to you, as well as Belichick in the mind frame of thinking Chad's not ready yet. Seriously Chad, I'd be much more prouder of you if you pull a TO and go bonkers, after all, how it's go... 'some people will think you're bonkers... but no not me'. Yes, it's true, you're not even going to touch Welker in the depth chart, but you can be a strong no.2. He's no Moss, but can still make it happen, so make it happen Chad! ... and soon, my patience is wearing thin.

Next!

3) I spy with my little eye... you know what, screw it... when in Rome... go all out? LT, what happened, not even a shadow image of yourself, granted you hardly see the ball, but you're LT. I demand better! Ahmad Bradshaw... yeah, rubbish. Nate Washington... what happened dawg, thought you were supposed to be the Titans #1 WR with all the injuries, 62 yds, 6.20 pts only. Bloody Nora, even Olsen got me more points, I left him on the bench. Janikowski, you may be a kicker, but next time show more enthusiasm, get on the pitch faster, tighten up the helmet more, use the Jonny Wilko kick stance. Tony Gonzalez... hmm... I see you caught for 56 yds, shame Szczesny couldn't catch for 20 or 30 yds - KYLE WALKER! (had to get that in there, even though non NFL related :D)

4) Alas, I have but one conversational piece left to my rant. As it stands, it's Cockney Mafia 68.44 - 70.86 Yorkshire Broncos, I have one player left to play, unfortunately he's having his worst year ever, due to a certain Mr. Manning out of action, playing with a QB now whose out of his depths. So Reggie... something to inspire you...

a-l_Y2Es9Kc

Time to make people forget about Manning, and his stupid Omaha audibles, make it rain Reggie, most importantly, GET ME THOSE POINTS! Kobe won without Shaq, you go an do the same. By win I mean get points, I don't actually mean win the game, as you stand no chance against the Bucs.

#overreacting rant over.

Is it someones time of the month :D Anyone would have thought you supported the Dolphins :(

Is it someones time of the month :D Anyone would have thought you supported the Dolphins :(

Oi! Did you not see what happened last night... Reggie Wayne - 59 yds = 5.90 pts. That was all me man. I inspired that with my rant. Surely he stumbled across my post pre-game' date=' needing some form of stimulation before the match and it came through. He must've even taken into account the fact that I said, [i']"By win I mean get points, I don't actually mean win the game, as you stand no chance against the Bucs"[/i], as that's exactly what happened. I walk away with the W, so do my Bucs. :D

Ahaha. 0-4. Adam what do I tell you time and time again about your 'Fins, last year - no chance, year before - no chance, this year - no chance. The only chance any Dolphins have to rule/win anything is in 'make belief land'. For instance, take into account that new Morgan Freeman film out now, Dolphin gets bionic tail - win, Flipper, he's like the Air Bud of saving lives - win, The Simpsons, that episode where the Dolphins take over the world - win. All make belief, just like the Dolphins winning the Super Bowl on Madden. :P Oh lets not forget how Chad Henne got Jaws so aggravated ON MNF he ended up swearing, later having to apologize for it in the 4th Qtr.

k4n-4UGqFe8

Daoz3rfRe1Q

Oi! Did you not see what happened last night... Reggie Wayne - 59 yds = 5.90 pts. That was all me man. I inspired that with my rant. Surely he stumbled across my post pre-game' date=' needing some form of stimulation before the match and it came through. He must've even taken into account the fact that I said, [i']"By win I mean get points, I don't actually mean win the game, as you stand no chance against the Bucs"[/i], as that's exactly what happened. I walk away with the W, so do my Bucs. :D

Ahaha. 0-4. Adam what do I tell you time and time again about your 'Fins, last year - no chance, year before - no chance, this year - no chance. The only chance any Dolphins have to rule/win anything is in 'make belief land'. For instance, take into account that new Morgan Freeman film out now, Dolphin gets bionic tail - win, Flipper, he's like the Air Bud of saving lives - win, The Simpsons, that episode where the Dolphins take over the world - win. All make belief, just like the Dolphins winning the Super Bowl on Madden. :P Oh lets not forget how Chad Henne got Jaws so aggravated ON MNF he ended up swearing, later having to apologize for it in the 4th Qtr.

k4n-4UGqFe8

Daoz3rfRe1Q

How rude!!! I am just glad that we have a bye week this weekend :) Cant wait to see the end of Tony Sparano, he has been kept in that job for far too long.

Back onto Fantasy Matters, I hate having to choose between Cam Newton and Drew Brees, luckily they are facing each other this weekend so I shall be going for on Mr Dependable, Drew Brees!

Not confident about my match-up with Dobby today. Got Hillis and Bryant on bye weeks, two very important players for my Warriors. And Dobby's boys have started strongly, with Pocket Hercules and AJ Green already grabbing a TD apiece.

I suppose another 45+ point game from Rodgers would help...! :D

EDIT: Steve Smith hauls in another bomb from Cam - who predicted he'd be a fantasy stud this season?! Either of them for that matter!

With me picking most of my original team by looking at the bye's I should do quite well as I aimed for players who aerent out the same week and those on my bench to cover for those who are out :) but saying that ive used a few waiver's since :o

Anyway awesome first half this week with AP getting 3 TD'S and Garcon with 2 :) so far I have 54 points and I only have 3 players playing ;)

With me picking most of my original team by looking at the bye's I should do quite well as I aimed for players who aerent out the same week and those on my bench to cover for those who are out :) but saying that ive used a few waiver's since :o

Anyway awesome first half this week with AP getting 3 TD'S and Garcon with 2 :) so far I have 54 points and I only have 3 players playing ;)

Glad I'm not playing you. :P

That being said, I'm not faring too well anyway, I'm 32 points to 0 down, my only active player is Mendenhall and I forgot to switch him out with him being injured. Typical that DeAngelo Williams would wait until he's on the team against me's team until he actually did something. :mad:

Lol, I have five players active who have got me a staggering 20 points so far! Only one player on my whole team has a TD so far, and that man is on the bleedin' bench!!! :mad::P

Not confident about my match-up with Dobby today. Got Hillis and Bryant on bye weeks' date=' two very important players for my Warriors. And Dobby's boys have started strongly, with Pocket Hercules and AJ Green already grabbing a TD apiece.

I suppose another 45+ point game from Rodgers would help...! :D

EDIT: Steve Smith hauls in another bomb from Cam - who predicted he'd be a fantasy stud this season?! Either of them for that matter![/quote']

ME ME ME ME ME! Cam Newton is my Idol! lol

I am glad that Miami arent playing this weekend, they just make me sad everytime I know they are playing.

Maclin and Newton meaning I have taken an early lead in my matchup, long way to go though

foster.dont want to trade him. thought he would miss a fortnight but ended up nearly 6 weeks.cant believe i'm bottom of the league;i am even last in my works fantasy league.

just when you think you know what you are talking about ,you end up 16th of 16th and 8th of 8 in your works league.

adrian peterson just why i cant stand the ********. you go for him for weeks then boom,

same with baltimore ravens.take their def and you end up with 3 pts then 27 and 36. makes you weep.

fiver a week and i am getting beat by 40 points a week.

even bet the raven for the superbowl and the get beat by a nothing team

ps. sorry if this comes a cross as i am feeling sorry for my self.at least i can watch the x factor with my kids to cheer myself up

tony.

sob

Tolbert and McGahee both have bye weeks and just in time for them Addai gets injured and is very unlikely to play, so I'm going to be effectively playing one RB, got to hope Mendenhall gets his act together. So a very good time to play the number one team in the league. :D

I've also decided to put Derrick Mason in for Deion Branch, Branch has been a steady scorer for me so far, but with Mason being traded to the Texans and very unlikely to play on Sunday, I just feel like he could have a big week. It's a pretty dumb decision based on nothing other than 'Cos I feel like it' but hey, gotta risk it for a chocolate biscuit.

Confident of a win today against Evans Almighty who have Vincent Jackson and Brandon Lloyd both on bye weeks. Got my fingers crossed that this is the week when Peyton Hillis FINALLY gets moving, while this may be the first week I've been able to start my three best receivers together, Dez Bryant, Marques Colston and Michael Crabtree.

Come on you Warriors, get me a win!