SM NFL Fantasy League

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: SM NFL Fantasy League

Re: SM NFL Fantasy League Chicaritos Crazies - Adam - Wednesday Warriors - Andy - Cockney Mafia - Kylan Hot Rats - NumberSix Turriff Co Inter Mafia - ManUnited4Life CND United - Dobby Evans Alm

Re: SM NFL Fantasy League Its that time in the season when results really matter... that's right... its PLAYOFF TIME BABY!!!! The top two seeds get a bye straight into the semi finals, well done to

Posted Images

I'm certainly up for it! Really enjoyed it last year. :)

Awesome, well I have seen the NFL website has been updated and that drafts are starting as of July. Andy I am not sure whether you wanted to run it once more, I certainly dont mind if not? If we can gather the troops now and get organised then we can get straight underway when it does start.

Awesome' date=' well I have seen the NFL website has been updated and that drafts are starting as of July. Andy I am not sure whether you wanted to run it once more, I certainly dont mind if not? If we can gather the troops now and get organised then we can get straight underway when it does start.[/quote']

Depends on my workload to be honest mate. Will certainly make myself available for the live draft, but not too sure if I'll be able to rally the troops, like you say. If you could organise that, it would be a great help. :)

Do you want to do the draft as early as July? Would prefer it closer to the start of the season, but it could make things interesting as there will be a lot of picks that will be pure gambles...

It doesnt have to be that early, although it would certainly add a new element to it! I am just thinking that we are nearly in July and that if we leave it any longer before trying to rally everyone together, then the new season will be fast upon us!

I'm definitely in boys, think we should start getting things going some point in July then draft mid-to-late August. But that's just my opinion, to be fair I'm ready to go whenever.

Coming back with a vengeance this time though lads, I'm still seething from Big Ben ruining my chances of taking it home last season! Never gonna forgive that big lump.

I'm definitely in boys' date=' think we should start getting things going some point in July then draft mid-to-late August. But that's just my opinion, to be fair I'm ready to go whenever.

Coming back with a vengeance this time though lads, I'm still seething from Big Ben ruining my chances of taking it home last season! Never gonna forgive that big lump.[/quote']

Count me in again please

I thought it was more fun than SM ;)

I agree Mikey, and Lenny that isn't difficult! I will send a few private messages out during today and hopefully get responses from quite a few of the guys from last season, be good to have grudge matches etc etc.

If we can get a list of 16 people, then I wil create the league and whilst the draft wont be till August, at least we will all know that we are in the league etc.

I hope thats ok Andy, dont want to be treading on your toes especially, but I have these quiet times at work, and the next couple of months are exactly that, and as the Fantasy Champion from last year, I thought I would start organising!!!

I agree Mikey' date=' and Lenny that isn't difficult! I will send a few private messages out during today and hopefully get responses from quite a few of the guys from last season, be good to have grudge matches etc etc.

If we can get a list of 16 people, then I wil create the league and whilst the draft wont be till August, at least we will all know that we are in the league etc.

I hope thats ok Andy, dont want to be treading on your toes especially, but I have these quiet times at work, and the next couple of months are exactly that, and as the Fantasy Champion from last year, I thought I would start organising!!![/quote']

What job do you have? Wish I had "quiet times"!! :D

No need to worry about treading on my toes dude. Besides, with you controlling this side of preceedings, it leaves me available to start planning my own, personal mock draft! :P

So excited for the new season, it's not even funny! GO BEARS!

What job do you have? Wish I had "quiet times"!! :D

No need to worry about treading on my toes dude. Besides' date=' with you controlling this side of preceedings, it leaves me available to start planning my own, personal mock draft! :P

So excited for the new season, it's not even funny! GO BEARS![/quote']

I work in accounts, so once I have this week and the start of next week out of the way (Month end) its usually pretty straightforward, turn up, do my work, go home!

I also cannot wait for the start of the season, despite being a Dolphins Fan. I am intrigued to see who will start as our QB, and when Tannehill will come in, (I am predicting Matt Moore and week 4!) plus tons of other interesting stories for this year in the NFL!

I'm ready to go whenever you are! Pencil me in.

NumberSix

(Hot Rats)

Even though I've been off the forum for awhile I'd be interested in being involved again. Just getting back into SM after a busy school year' date=' so hopefully this will help me get hooked again![/quote']

Great to have you both back on board, waiting to hear back from a few more people, Jozua unfortunately wont be joining us this year as he has a busy year ahead.

Just an update on names so far;

Adam (Defending Champion :D:p)

Mikey

Andy

Lenny

tqhamilton (Tony)

Arfon

NumberSix (Bob)

dhulldevsfan

ManUnited4life

Dobby

So only 6 places to fill' date=' I have now messaged everyone from last year's competition, but if you talk to any of them (e.g Kylan) then if you could mention it that would be great. I will give them a week or two to reply, and if not we will start looking for new competitors as well as keeping a spot open for them.[/quote']

Excellent news.......Plenty of time to fill the other 6 places

Just an update on names so far;

Adam (Defending Champion :D:p)

Mikey

Andy

Lenny

tqhamilton (Tony)

Arfon

NumberSix (Bob)

dhulldevsfan

ManUnited4life

Dobby

So only 6 places to fill' date=' I have now messaged everyone from last year's competition, but if you talk to any of them (e.g Kylan) then if you could mention it that would be great. I will give them a week or two to reply, and if not we will start looking for new competitors as well as keeping a spot open for them.[/quote']

If Kylan doesn't want to play again, I'll chew my own face off.

• 2 weeks later...

dhulldevsfans - Chitown Bootleggers

andyowls - Wednesday Warriors

ruggermad - Gary Glitter's U-16's

Moodymark - Cowdenbeath Rams

Lenny59 - Yorkshire Broncos

NumberSix - Hot Rats

Kylan N17 - Cockney Mafia

ManUnited4Life - Turriff Co Inter Mafia

Allan NI - Making Up The Numbers

Dobby - CND United

tqhamilton - hamilton hammers

RickJames - Running with Scissors

AdamG - Chicaritos Crazies

Bibi - Starboys

Arfon - Evans Almighty

Mikey - The Crazy Ninjas

How are the numbers looking for this season's draft? Have we asked everybody who played last year?